Edit IPTV Bouquets

BeardedKing

Hi All,

I've currently a great sub and I'm using IPTV Smarters Pro on a 4K FireStick. I'm looking to update/re-arrange the bouquets and channels however, I'm unsure what service is best to use for this?

I was using Xtream-Editor however for some reason when I'd input the generated m3u from XE, there'd be no channels.

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction please!

Most generate new url, usr and password.

I believe xeev is what you are referring to you can use the app.

Most generate new url, usr and password.

I believe xeev is what you are referring to you can use the app.
Thanks Mike! Yeah I was referring to xeev :)

I clicked on 'download information' which provided the URLs that I inputted into Smarters, however it doesn't seem to populate any channels which is odd.

Would you suggest using any other editors?

I would download xeev app. It will have a code. Go Into the software under tools I think. And just input the the code

Then just restart app.

Thanks Mike! Yeah I was referring to xeev :)

I clicked on 'download information' which provided the URLs that I inputted into Smarters, however it doesn't seem to populate any channels which is odd.

Would you suggest using any other editors?
Smarters is not the best app for use with an editors playlist url. If investing in xeev (or any editor) then also invest in a premium paid app Tivi, ImPlyr, OTT etc

Smarters is not the best app for use with an editors playlist url. If investing in xeev (or any editor) then also invest in a premium paid app Tivi, ImPlyr, OTT etc
if using an editor then you should be able to use it on any app rather than being tied to specific plugins or apps especially for personal use , tivi, Impalyer you can rearange categories so no need for an editor unless you want to actually edit epg , Yes iptv smarters pro has restrictions you cannot arrange categories and to hide categories you need to have password set on each one. But everyone to their own preferred app I still use iptv smarters pro paid for personal use and I would say so do a lot of providers but with hardcoded DNS it may not be the most secure as reguards to getting dns even if hard coded but none are.
and I do use and epg editor I find it easier editing my categories on that than trying to do it via say tivi so it don't matter what app i use each one will be the same.

Some providers now supply the latest version of tivimate in their apps no need to pay for the premium version from the developers and it has all the paid extras.

But limited to devices from what I hear
Z11 pro max ✅
Shield ✅
Firestick 2gen ❌
Firestick Lite ✅
Android TV ✅
GTV ✅
Firestick 4k ❌
Firestick 4k max ✅
Fire cube ✅
Fire cube gen 2 ✅
Fire cube gen 3 ❌