Enacting a second holocaust?

pabloescaban

VIP Member
I don't think anyone could have missed what's going on in Gaza in recent weeks.
Ignoring the mainstream media, who seem to swing from one side to the other, it's clear that Israel are attempting to wipe out the Palestinian people, constant bombing, withholding water, electricity, medicine and humanitarian aid is bad enough but to make things even worse, they are now arming their own civilians with US issue guns and referring to the 'enemy' as 'not even human' - someone else did this in the 1930's, of course, he didn't have support from UK and US governments and WW2 soon ensued.
I've just watched a bloke writing a love message on a rag wrapped around his stillborn baby that came out of his dead wife.
The Jewish people control the entire economies of USA, Europe and most other developed countries, which is why Biden, Sunak and all the other tosspots came out and offered their support. I'll be fecked if my tax payments are going to contribute to this new holocaust, anyone who is happy to see their cash pay for more bombs to be dropped on Gazan hospitals can feel free to disagree

I don't think anyone could have missed what's going on in Gaza in recent weeks.
Ignoring the mainstream media, who seem to swing from one side to the other, it's clear that Israel are attempting to wipe out the Palestinian people, constant bombing, withholding water, electricity, medicine and humanitarian aid is bad enough but to make things even worse, they are now arming their own civilians with US issue guns and referring to the 'enemy' as 'not even human' - someone else did this in the 1930's, of course, he didn't have support from UK and US governments and WW2 soon ensued.
I've just watched a bloke writing a love message on a rag wrapped around his stillborn baby that came out of his dead wife.
The Jewish people control the entire economies of USA, Europe and most other developed countries, which is why Biden, Sunak and all the other tosspots came out and offered their support. I'll be fecked if my tax payments are going to contribute to this new holocaust, anyone who is happy to see their cash pay for more bombs to be dropped on Gazan hospitals can feel free to disagree
The crazy thing is they are doing things like bombing hospitals and then pretending like they didn't mean it and the media doesn't bat an eyelid
This is the start of a world war I reckon, only a matter of time before other countries come to the defence of Palestine. Such as Turkey, Iran etc

The crazy thing is they are doing things like bombing hospitals and then pretending like they didn't mean it and the media doesn't bat an eyelid
This is the start of a world war I reckon, only a matter of time before other countries come to the defence of Palestine. Such as Turkey, Iran etc
Telling civilians to go south if they want to live, then dropping bombs on the south and also on convoys of women and children heading that way. I've never contacted an MP in my life but I did over this, if it was any other country in the world carrying out these atrocities, there would be about thirty armies heading over there to put a stop to it

Telling civilians to go south if they want to live, then dropping bombs on the south and also on convoys of women and children heading that way. I've never contacted an MP in my life but I did over this, if it was any other country in the world carrying out these atrocities, there would be about thirty armies heading over there to put a stop to it
Imagine the coverage if Russia was doing this in Ukraine.

Now they are telling them to move North if they want to live !!, what do you think is going to happen next, I know that Hamas are utter terrorist scum, but these Israelis are not far behind, they totally disregard world and UN opinions and always have.

They wont be happy until they destroy all the Palestinian fighter jets and tanks.
Until they give back the land they have stolen and the other land they have been illegally occupying for the past 50+ years, the conflict will never stop.
They agreed over 50 years ago to give it back and never got around to it.
The Israeli people have realised this over a decade ago but their leaders won't listen.
They keep going on about destroying Hamas, - unless they kill every Palestinian person, they're never going to defeat Hamas, all they are doing is increasing global support for Hamas

It is a terrorist group that has started this I feel for both the innocent people caught up in this nightmare wether they are Palestinian or Jewish.

The UK and USA should certinaly stay out of this as they tend to make matters worse and it helps HAMASS with there recruitment

I don't think it's the jews as such but it is their zionist overlords who are always looking at "permanent war" wherever it is on the Planet and the zionists have infiltrated virtually every western country in positions known as "gatekeepers".It is a very sad situation for ALL the innocents on both sides,we are all being played

1743866_original.jpg

498e8f3c283033ff297b22f3696a5944207c0d675ba0d0889565622976b903d9.png

Last edited:
Has anyone seen this letter??

1c028cffecbc8152c5f726c25b80d72ffbf86020616b3f8ff79bea5616c48598.jpg

48128e15faefdb5234b3f392922b3c2c534baf6b0aaacbdfdf5ea0b5f31834a3.jpg

How can someone see so far into the future unless all this shat was mapped out a very long time ago

Israel have also wanted to clear the palestinians out and just use Hammas as an excuse, Hammas are terrorists, that can't be denied, and israel knew that they would attack them at some point and that is the only excuse they need to bomb them all.

It sickens me that the government is telling Israel that the UK supports them, sorry but most of the UK do not support what they are doing.

Israel have also wanted to clear the palestinians out and just use Hammas as an excuse, Hammas are terrorists, that can't be denied, and israel knew that they would attack them at some point and that is the only excuse they need to bomb them all.

It sickens me that the government is telling Israel that the UK supports them, sorry but most of the UK do not support what they are doing.
That's plainly obvious looking at the mass protests every day, not just in UK but also in Moscow and New York

Back