England 2024 kits China

loncell

TK Veteran
I ordered a purple shirt away kit and although the badge and everything is bang on the material pattern isn't right. The original should have a circular type pattern running through it mine doesn't.

Does anyone know we're I can pick up a spot on copy with the correct pattern material.
Here's some pictures,
IMG_20240405_145857.jpgScreenshot_2024-04-05-14-59-15-742_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg

I've sussed it, there's 2 versions I didn't know. There's a man's version which is casual street wear a looser fit £85 at JD's and a players version skin tight but this has the pattern design woven into the material about £4 dearer on the website I used. An Official players version is £125 from JD

The one I ordered and received is a man version more a loose casual fitting thank God but if anyone's buying here's a tip:-

Look at the sizing from the man's version to the player version. When you order there's a sizing chart.
Man Version XL = 56cm-58cm ( mine XL measures 23'ish inches )
Player version same size XL = 52cm-53cm

If your of the bigger robust stoutly type (coughs) then don't bother with the player version the man's version looks and feels better. If you don't want to look like Daffyd Thomas steer clear of the player version.

The website is nr identical to yours pieeater thanks

Yeah the Fan version is a little more forgiving on the beer belly than the players version lol 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve got a couple (home and away) on order from Peterbot. Both player versions with the material you’re after. I’ll let you know what it’s like when it arrives.

I’m normally a large in normal shirts but given I’m not an athlete I’ve gone for XL on these ones. I’ll let you know what they are like when they eventually arrive.

I've got to say that I've always had an issue with the profit margins on replica football shirts.
Had a google and found this article that claims the cost to produce an official shirt is £8 and retails for £80 - link

I've got to say that I've always had an issue with the profit margins on replica football shirts.
Had a google and found this article that claims the cost to produce an official shirt is £8 and retails for £80 - link
But they are worth how they make the average middle age Brit look.
IMG_3296.jpeg

Got both from DH gate Pro version. £25 delivered for the pair. Took 2 weeks . Always go one size up.
View attachment 102250View attachment 102251
They look top draw, away one in particular looks spot on. Question though how do you know which seller to buy from as theres so many? I received the home shirt last week £15, badge is a bit wonky but cant grumble for the price

Attachments

• Capture.GIF
    Capture.GIF
    136.4 KB · Views: 14
On DH gate I go with the seller that's sold the most. The quality is great. Only slight differences that only noticeable if you have the original next to it. Like the coloured strips on the arm elastic. They slightly thinner.
I buy Newcastle and Barcelona shirts off them they are very good.
Only once have had a slight different shade of shirt from original.
Chris

On DH gate I go with the seller that's sold the most. The quality is great. Only slight differences that only noticeable if you have the original next to it. Like the coloured strips on the arm elastic. They slightly thinner.
I buy Newcastle and Barcelona shirts off them they are very good.
Only once have had a slight different shade of shirt from original.
Chris
Any chance you can pm me a link please m8 , thanks

I remember that on the only dhgate shirt I bought, the number on the back started to come away after a number of washes... 😔

Back