England 2024 kits China

I've had crap stuff and alot of good stuff. Some places I've previously bought gear from actually source blanks from the same factory that say Adidas an Nike use then transfer embroider themselves so the qualities bang on.

This is why I asked about sellers for the England shirt and let's face it, come June/July it will be in the bin anyway when were out

My home and away shirts arrived from Peterbot last night. Wow. Honestly wouldn’t know they were fakes! Even the finest little details are on there. Blown away to be honest. Even got a little infant kit for my son and it’s excellent. 3 shirts for like £45 is unreal

just bought a home shirt from DHgate, looks great, can hardly tell a diffrence. i went a size up, from what i normally wear,
and its about right, £18 delivered, took about 2 weeks

My home and away shirts arrived from Peterbot last night. Wow. Honestly wouldn’t know they were fakes! Even the finest little details are on there. Blown away to be honest. Even got a little infant kit for my son and it’s excellent. 3 shirts for like £45 is unreal
Sorry for sounding stupid, who/weres "Peterbot" ? Thanks

Got two kids ones from dhgate this week but the quality was quite poor, it's only for the kids anyway.

Think the store was called Jersey Store

Peterbot is normally the go-to for me but his website has a load of stuff removed from it to stop orders temporarily as they are trying to deal with a backlog. I would definitely recommend them though when they take orders again

Peterbot is normally the go-to for me but his website has a load of stuff removed from it to stop orders temporarily as they are trying to deal with a backlog. I would definitely recommend them though when they take orders again
Don't post to Northern Ireland bummer

If anyone needs a good supplier I can suggest one

Jsonwang

Great guy and very friendly and good quality

Welcome to tell him TJ sent u

Back