Sky Sports Cricket
Sky Sports Main Event
Australia Fox Cricket 501
DAZN
beIN Sports 13
Spark Sport
Supersport 2
Willow TV

The high bitrate Sky Sport BISS feed is still on 28E 12635H, 7200, S2, 8PSK.
Same August key as before.

Hope its a great series and competitive.

But my money is on England to do the clean sweep as imo Pakistan never learn they ALWAYS make the same mistake and when pressure is applied the falter in a big way.

Can i scan this on my zgemma as im currently using iptv
Yes if you have a dish on 28 East. It comes up as a "no name service".
I've got good quality IPTV but much prefer the satellite feed as it is far higher quality. There is also the advantage of NO adverts and a lot of "behind the scenes" chat. :)

Yes if you have a dish on 28 East. It comes up as a "no name service".
I've got good quality IPTV but much prefer the satellite feed as it is far higher quality. There is also the advantage of NO adverts and a lot of "behind the scenes" chat. :)
Ok cheers for that pal

England endured a difficult start to the first Test against Pakistan on a frustrating opening day at Emirates Old Trafford.

The visitors moved to 139-2 in between 41 overs being lost to rain and bad light.

They had been 43-2 before Babar Azam stroked a classy unbeaten 69 in a partnership of 96 with opener Shan Masood, who is 46 not out

Fair play to Masood and Azam played brilliant especially the former.

Still fancy england to get a lead and put pressure on Pakistan when they come to bat again.

I find pakistan's bowlers highly overrated as well.

Brilliant test match and as usual pakistan choke. It was their match to lose.

I like Pakistan but they are a joke at time quite honestly.

This loss will destroy them mentally, their team is pretty average in my eyes overseas and expect a 3-0 whitewash.

Brilliant test match and as usual pakistan choke. It was their match to lose.

I like Pakistan but they are a joke at time quite honestly.

This loss will destroy them mentally, their team is pretty average in my eyes overseas and expect a 3-0 whitewash.

They should have wrapped it up. First they bowled England out for alot less. Then they bottled the Batting (they should have set a higher score) and once they got Stokes/Pope they though the job was done and backed off. Good test match though. Low scoring games are great.

They should have wrapped it up. First they bowled England out for alot less. Then they bottled the Batting (they should have set a higher score) and once they got Stokes/Pope they though the job was done and backed off. Good test match though. Low scoring games are great.

Many factors to their downfall.

Not getting 350+ in first innings. Shadab's dismassal was beyond insane.
Then second innings is what I call TYPICAL pakistan. Absolute crap batting performance, no clue how to bat most of the so called batters. England should have been chasing over 350 in the 4th innings lets be honest.
Their cockiness and pure arrogance that they thought they were won the test after the 5th wicket was hilarious to me and they deserved to be taught a lesson on how to actually win.
Pakistan like alot of asian team cant play in these conditions, I may say India maybe the exception but they havent proved anything in south africa and england.
Will say Azam is not on the level of smith and kohli in tests so they need to stop comparing him to them.
Overall to sum up politics in Pakistan cricket is destroying the team and I do fear after the whitewash I am almost certain we will see pakistan cricket may not recover.

Back