Willow TV

Last edited:
There is also the same S.S.C. high bitrate BISS feed as before here:-
ASTRA 28.2
12635 H 7200 S2
ID: EMPTY
Event England vs Pakistan 2nd test match

Using same August key as last time.

Conditions in England prove why hardly any overseas teams can win a test series in such conditions.

Bloody heck ball was swinging and moving around like anything. I can see this test match being a total humiliation for pakistan quite frankly.

Their batman have no technique whatsoever and thats why their batsman have been poor for many decades now because they have ALWAYS struggled with short pitch bowling and moving seaming balls.

Conditions in England prove why hardly any overseas teams can win a test series in such conditions.

Bloody heck ball was swinging and moving around like anything. I can see this test match being a total humiliation for pakistan quite frankly.

Their batman have no technique whatsoever and thats why their batsman have been poor for many decades now because they have ALWAYS struggled with short pitch bowling and moving seaming balls.

Game will be washed out will be a draw. Forcecast not looking good over the next few days.

Ye looking like that sadly.

Peeves me off the whole bad light scenario. Should be playing instead of losing damn overs.

England would be the happier of the two teams currently. Pakistan to put up a really competitive total of 236 and with the ball moving about and Pakistans seam bowling attack It would taken one hell of an effort to get a lead for England.

Draw match and if last test is same crap weather then england will still win the series.

Typical British weather that has ruined this series.

One thing I will say is England owes Pakistan.

Because without West Indies and Pakistan cricket would not have resumed.

Think about time one of the big three tours Pakistan.

Anderson so close the 600 wickets and first seamer in history to do this.

I have said Akram for me is the best ever seamer.

But cant argue with what Anderson has achieved and has earned the right to be called the best ever seamer.

Looks like drawn test match

Who knows when England will play their next test match. But Anderson aint gona have many more tests left in him. Deserves that 600 wicket.

All hail king Anderson.

Phenomenal player. Arguably best seamer of all time?

Bring on ODI and t20 cricket over next few weeks. England will beat both as well.

Back