Sky Sports Main Event
Australia Fox Cricket 501
DAZN
beIN Sports 13
Spark Sport
Supersport 2
Willow TV

Thanks for the list.

I'm interested if anyone has a site that lists where all the live Cricket matches are currently being shown. Similar to LiveSoccerTV for the Footy. Which is great. They have a solid app too always handy!For example Leeds vs Barnsley they literally list every channel and country the game is aired. Be interested to see a similar one for the Cricket.

I've never seen such a comprehensive list for just one Championship game lol! Need to find something similar for the Cricket. @channelking may know one as he's a big Cricket fan!

N1FYUfB.png

TL8clmE.png

OfEQ4Bo.png

2TSwVfX.png

Thanks for the list.

I'm interested if anyone has a site that lists where all the live Cricket matches are currently being shown. Similar to LiveSoccerTV for the Footy. Which is great. They have a solid app too always handy!For example Leeds vs Barnsley they literally list every channel and country the game is aired. Be interested to see a similar one for the Cricket.

I've never seen such a comprehensive list for just one Championship game lol! Need to find something similar for the Cricket. @channelking may know one as he's a big Cricket fan!

N1FYUfB.png

TL8clmE.png

OfEQ4Bo.png

2TSwVfX.png
You can try cricbuzz app, dont know if that will help m8.

Thanks for the list.

N1FYUfB.png

TL8clmE.png

OfEQ4Bo.png

2TSwVfX.png

Bloody heck that a detailed list :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
For footy lists everything.

Sorry mate Don't know cricket list which is similar.

But main channels I have for cricket are sly sports, willow tv, star sports, super sports, Aussie fox sports.

Ye.

England batted well.

Unless Windies have an epic collapse cant see it be anything other than a draw.

England would then only be able to draw the series in the last game.

Pakistan will be a tricky task next for England but I honestly think England would whitewash them.

c.jpg

11.00am ENGLAND v WEST INDIES
Sky Sports Cricket
Sky Sports Main Event
DAZN
beIN Sports 13
Spark Sport
Supersport 2
Willow TV

Stokes was awesome yet again.

Best england player, no doubt about that.

Root quite frankly is bloody overrated. I never put him in the bracket of Kohli and especially Smith in test cricket.

Dare I say England has the best fast bowling attack in the WORLD :unsure:

Its insane the quality they have in the squad.

I really feel like Windies are going to be humiliated in the last test.

photo_2020-07-23_22-29-17.jpg

Sky Sports Cricket
Sky Sports Main Event
DAZN
beIN Sports 13
Spark Sport
Supersport 2
Willow TV

photo_2020-07-23_22-29-16.jpg

Sky Sports Cricket
Sky Sports Main Event
DAZN
beIN Sports 13
Spark Sport
Supersport 2
Willow TV

There is a very good feed on 28E (BISS encrypted but the key is known and public).

Astra 2E/2F/2G ( 28.2°E )

Sky Sports Cricket HD

12635 H 7200
DVB-S2 - 4:2:0 - 8PSK
ID: empty
Event: England - West Indies test

Back