England vs Germany. Let’s get this shhhhh going! Common England!

Ferdy9

Biggest game of the tournament for me today

leaked team news says we are playing 3 at the back with Walker, Maguire and Stones

what’s everyone’s thoughts?

should Hendo play?
Should it be Foden or Saka or Sancho on the right?
Is Kane our main man or not?

are we playing for a draw or a smash and grab?

lots of questions

Germany will win look at past results against them we’ve won 1 in the last 6 meetings personally think if Germany gets 1 -0 up England will do what they do best bottle it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Germany will win look at past results against them we’ve won 1 in the last 6 meetings personally think if Germany gets 1 -0 up England will do what they do best bottle it!!!View attachment 62724

Horrendous record they have against Germany.

Of course I want England to do well and win later on but I just have an uneasy feeling the Germans will turn it on.

Even if by a miracle it goes to penalties we know the history there.

:LOL::X3:emoji_clapEasy england win :unsure: :LOL:
I dont know what everyone's panicing about.
Look what happened to france take nothing for granted in this game and need someone to take the game by the scruff of the neck and inject some quality upfront.
Time for the likes of Grealish Foden Saka etc to step up and give kane some service and get the damn ball in the net once and for all

I'd have Grealish and Saka in the team but don't think Southgate will.

Pickford
Trippier
Shaw
Walker
Stones
Maguire
Phillips
Rice
Mount
Sterling
Foden
Kane

Will be the team I think. Enough there to beat Germany but not in any style, 1-0 win.

Which ever team he picks it won’t be attacking personally I would have sancho and Bellingham playing if was me and chillwell left back

Of course it isn't which is what I hate about this selection.

Grealish, Foden and Mount not in the team. Wow.

Defensive selection as it comes seems like they are relying on the counter game.

Looks like a back 8 with 3 right wing backs

how many busses can we park?

mom glad he chose Kalvin over Hendo at least that’s a bit more of a box to box player

I’m putting a bet on 0-0

Of course it isn't which is what I hate about this selection.

Grealish, Foden and Mount not in the team. Wow.

Defensive selection as it comes seems like they are relying on the counter game.
It’s stupid Bellingham sancho mount chillwell Calvert lewin all been good in their domestic seasons and yet comes to England and most on bench IMO Southgate has his favourites and prefers them over performers week in week out.
If England get knocked out hopefully Southgate fekks off

It’s stupid Bellingham sancho mount chillwell Calvert lewin all been good in their domestic seasons and yet comes to England and most on bench IMO Southgate has his favourites and prefers them over performers week in week out.
If England get knocked out hopefully Southgate fekks off

Can't see him getting rid of this numpty.

See him being there till world cup next year.

England will certinaly have to step up. This is one of the weakest German teams we have played.

They should use tactics from 1966.
Half-time they have a Cornish pasty, two pints of Guinness and a couple of Woodbines apiece then take the cane out the cupboard and give the Krauts the thrashing of their lives

Back