Enigma 2 advice

Hi Guys,

I'm for flashing my box and wondering what's the best image to use on enigma 2 for iptv?

Is there such a thing as pre built buffer like mag box etc or does enigma 2 receivers still freeze if a channel drops or packet loss and you have to turn the channel over and then back?

There isn't a best image, there are a few it is always best to try them for your self.
What box are you using do you prefer atv or vix?
Do you like to mess with the box or flash and leave it alone?
You do realise that you are better using an android devise for iptv

There's no best image bud it's down to user preferance if you like open atv then grog free range and if you like vix use willobuild.
You can always use service app also for iptv it's a different player to use on zgemma

The box isn't mine and the fella likes e2 setup .He has a mag box and a few others but insists on his e2 box setup lol.

I don't mind messing with them , was more wondering if there was ever a pre built buffer made of them.

I'll probably use suls or xtream editor on it.

I'll have a google at service app baz. Vix or atv it doesn't really matter imo , i'll probably try atv as i've used that more.

I am using willobuild on a Formuler F1 all rock solid, everything just works correctly.
IPTV i jedimaker on it works fine, but hardly ever use it, i prefer to turn the Buzz box on and use that, the F1 is a sat box and the Buzz is made for IPTV

I am using willobuild on a Formuler F1 all rock solid, everything just works correctly.
IPTV i jedimaker on it works fine, but hardly ever use it, i prefer to turn the Buzz box on and use that, the F1 is a sat box and the Buzz is made for IPTV
I agree enigma is a pain for IPTV. I don't know why people still use them the only logical argument is if they use sat aswell. Which you would be probably be better off with one of those viark boxes.

I agree enigma is a pain for IPTV. I don't know why people still use them the only logical argument is if they use sat aswell. Which you would be probably be better off with one of those viark boxes.
If you know what your doing and the right setup zgemma handle iptv really well plus there's the i55 plus box which is zgemmas own iptv box.
So you wouldn't need a viark Alot still use zgemma for the sky/vm look

Have got it working and watched since 6pm and not a flick/glitch ....... It's been years since i've used any e2 device for iptv but i'd be quite happy using it.

Ive had my zgemma now with iptv on it for 5 years, still working great. I do have my firestick but you cant record on em. Love my zgemma, ill keep on using till it dies ,

Back