PS3 Enigma 2 Plugin on Movian

channelking

Has anyone used the enigma 2 plugin on movian successfully?

As I have tried and its bloody terrible. Channels I stream on ps3 just glitch and freeze non stop. Even SD.

Any idea why?

No one tried the enigma plugin on jailbroken PS3?

I have the plugin but cable channels just freezing and glitch badly when streaming channels on PS3 via the plugin.

Could it be because PS3 is just too old.

Tried it today on a PS3 slim after installing PS3Hen, (bit of a pain to set-up correctly on one of the 250gb later models) & many youtube vids show many different methods & steps, with the latest Movian & the emulator appears to work OK. Standard channels worked pretty well via wired set-up to the bedroom TV but those that required cam no joy.

Tried it on my fat ps3 last year, was so awful.

Just freezing non stop and not all channels worked.

Pointless now with no c/s.

Just thought I'd give it a go as the PS3 was just being used as an expensive paperweight. Was looking at using it to play some of the old school games on & give Multiman a go & see how it performs. Latest Movian does have some plugins but only tried enigma 2. Is it possible that giving this a go has screwed up my line as can only get FTA now on H2S where cam was fine prior to my fiddling?

Still a few ps3 games to play for me havent played for long time just being bothered to play it. Ye old retro games are best played on retroarch which you can get on ps3, not tried myself though.

For ps3 and old school games and also playing remux and iso blu rays jailbreak ps3 is still awesome. My ps3 so out of date with CFW and homebrew no idea what latest CFW is. Want to put that baby on again lol

Shouldnt do as when I tried it some time ago made sure my cable line wasnt running on my box when tried on the plugin on ps3 and later was working fine on the box.

Thanks for the info. See there are sites you can download some old snes & megadrive etc games for the PS3.
Didn't really think at the time that it could mess with the line but guess it is possible then. From my brief test the FTA stuff appeared to come in pretty quick when changing channels & no buffering, so if nothing else it was worth putting it to some use.

Back