[Enigma2] How To Get Full EPG For IPTV Channels

hi wondering if someone could help.

i've used e-channelizer to assign DVB service to my corresponding IPTV channels, all is good i run epg import epg data comes across.
Issue i have is when i run e2m3ubouquet to update my playlist i lose all my epg data, i log back onto echannelizer and all the DVB info has gone from the streams.

anyone know how i can keep the DVB service on the streams after running e2m3ubouquet maker. as i dont want to keep repeating the process of assigning the DVB to each channel after playlist update.

thanks

I use an external site , iptv-editor. Cost is negligible , around 12£ for a year I can’t quite remember. Put your playlist log in details in , then you can edit the channels / groups to your choice. Then you can add epg from that site. Works great and your playlist is updated through them .

If you use echannelizer, cut paste the ref from a satellite channel (the long number (eg:1.1.1.1.1000416) onto the IPTV channel) time consuming I know.

Attachments

• epg from echannelizer.png
    epg from echannelizer.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 12
I use an external site , iptv-editor. Cost is negligible , around 12£ for a year I can’t quite remember. Put your playlist log in details in , then you can edit the channels / groups to your choice. Then you can add epg from that site. Works great and your playlist is updated through them .
thankyou soltia

If you use echannelizer, cut paste the ref from a satellite channel (the long number (eg:1.1.1.1.1000416) onto the IPTV channel) time consuming I know.
Bonjour Tristan,I am using Dreambox 7080,do you need Enigma2 IPTV bouquet maker to link e-channelizer23? the latest.Your method seem a time consuming task?
Is that the way you prefer it?

Bonjour Tristan,I am using Dreambox 7080,do you need Enigma2 IPTV bouquet maker to link e-channelizer23? the latest.Your method seem a time consuming task?
Is that the way you prefer it?
Bonsoir, I have JediMakerXtream 6.28 linked to echannleizer 20.1.0.1220 (I prefer this echannelizer version over the later ones) This one gives me the option to choose what picon and or epg I want to use. pick and mix. I found with the the newer versions I couldn't get my head around what picon they wanted to give and a lot of the epg was incorrect. This way I can use the satellite channel epg or use the IPTV provider, (JediMaker epg plus Rytec) or, even use the epg ref from another IPTV providers epg for a particular channel, I quite agree it's time consuming!!

Merci TRistan,I think thats a great idea,I will consider this method and see how far,I had alook at the E-channelizer 23,it does look complicate,
there is no video for the 23 version yet.It like buying a car without the user manual.
thanks again

Merci TRistan,I think thats a great idea,I will consider this method and see how far,I had alook at the E-channelizer 23,it does look complicate,
there is no video for the 23 version yet.It like buying a car without the user manual.
thanks again
OK. Good luck!!

Hi,

It is not that hard. You will need a payed latest version. I was able to figure out with some trial and error.

Regards,

hello Saq,I know this is an old post,but how to you get epg for iptv these days ,what are you using?
The sub comes with it. You just put user and pass with URL and it will populate the EPG as well.
But if you are using m3u then you will have to get the link for EPG

Depends and you can have full EPG if you want but if you have some unheard channel and you want to get EPG for those then it's a bit hard otherwise you can have EPG on most of them.
I use IPTV Editor have done for a few years now as I said not all providers have full epg , especially ones who have a lot of countries in them and on some even time shift can be out that may be ok if using android with an app where you can change time shift in app not so easy on enigma2

I use IPTV Editor have done for a few years now as I said not all providers have full epg , especially ones who have a lot of countries in them and on some even time shift can be out that may be ok if using android with an app where you can change time shift in app not so easy on enigma2
It can be a pain for a provider to receive full epg but a customer can add there own to a SMARTERS App,
anyone seen the new sky glass v4 with ability to record to your stick aswel 👌 ive been playing around with it and its a really nice App plus extended my memory on the stick to 128gb 🙂👍

It can be a pain for a provider to receive full epg but a customer can add there own to a SMARTERS App,
anyone seen the new sky glass v4 with ability to record to your stick aswel 👌 ive been playing around with it and its a really nice App plus extended my memory on the stick to 128gb 🙂👍
You should clarify that sky glass 4v the ability to record is that with 1 subscription or multiroom.

You should clarify that sky glass 4v the ability to record is that with 1 subscription or multiroom.
Ive only tried with 1 so will try this evening and see if multiroom also works as i don't see why not, but saying that ive always used seperate lines rather than multiroom as its to much trouble if something goes wrong 😕

Back