Enigma2 to M3U Tivimate

Smurf786

Hi Guys,

I want to be able to see my enigma2 FTA channels using tivimate on my firestick. If possible even have epg working would be bonus.

I can see from openwebif if i click the monitor icon it pulls m3u8 for that particular bouquet, how can i merge all bouquets m3u8 into one? Anyone managed to get something working similar to this.

On my search i came across this:

It is exactly what i want to do but i haven't a clue how this script should be ran? It isn't very idiots proof.

Where do i need to save these files? What commands need to be run? Do i just put my ip address in the stb_epg.cfg file?

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Thank you

I have never considered doing this myself before, but might just have a take look somewhen.
The zipped archive unpacks to two separate files:
'stb_epg.cfg' and 'stb_epg.sh'
The .cfg file contains a whole bunch of parameters and variables which are used when the .sh file is run.
Both files will need to be copied or moved onto the E2 box. The .sh file will need to have it's permissions changed to allow it to be executable - to do that you run this command
Code:
chmod +x stb_epg.sh
To execute the script -
Code:
./stb_epg.sh
It is not clear where in the E2 box's file system you should place these files. However, my best guess (not having tried to run it myself) would be the /etc/enigma2/ directory as that is where your files will be that contain the m3u channel playlists and the xml files for your EPG data.

Hopefully some of the script wizards here will be able to assist further

Wouldn't it be easier to put the iptv sub on the zgemma and watch fta and iptv channels using one device?

Yes, your right in a sense. Although, sometimes enigma2 isn't very good at iptv. Has issues with some streams.. Sometimes no audio, no video even when using serviceapp.

Streams can stop and don't restart. Can use a plugin but even that doesn't always work the best.

This way they will all be on tivimate and its easier to navigate etc...

I have never considered doing this myself before, but might just have a take look somewhen.
The zipped archive unpacks to two separate files:
'stb_epg.cfg' and 'stb_epg.sh'
The .cfg file contains a whole bunch of parameters and variables which are used when the .sh file is run.
Both files will need to be copied or moved onto the E2 box. The .sh file will need to have it's permissions changed to allow it to be executable - to do that you run this command
Code:
chmod +x stb_epg.sh
To execute the script -
Code:
./stb_epg.sh
It is not clear where in the E2 box's file system you should place these files. However, my best guess (not having tried to run it myself) would be the /etc/enigma2/ directory as that is where your files will be that contain the m3u channel playlists and the xml files for your EPG data.

Hopefully some of the script wizards here will be able to assist further

Thank you for you assistance, this has really helped. I made some changes to the stb_epg.sh file as required. I had to run

Code:
chmod +x stb_epg.sh
Code:
./stb_epg.sh -GET_ALL

It did some magic and in the folder i ran it from it dumped some files and folders. In the folder it dumps a m3u file. Uploaded this to tivimate and i have the channels working on tivimate now.

There is also a xml epg file but i haven't tried this yet as need to sort my epg on enigma2 then i will upload and test.

Attachments

• IMG_20210915_000842.jpg
    IMG_20210915_000842.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 38
Not seen any of those issues in 2 years of running Freeview and IPTV via jedimaker plugin.
All the channels are in one EPG.
If you are adding the enigma IPTV sub by Mac address this is so far outdated I've not heard of it in years.
You haven't said which enigma box or model?

Not seen any of those issues in 2 years of running Freeview and IPTV via jedimaker plugin.
All the channels are in one EPG.
If you are adding the enigma IPTV sub by Mac address this is so far outdated I've not heard of it in years.
You haven't said which enigma box or model?
oh hell i am old
was going to ask i am old telnet suits me
opkg would like to get a streamer foriptv but all seem to be different and don't run yes been a while my provider has ceased and now trying to find similar

oh hell i am old
was going to ask i am old telnet suits me
opkg would like to get a streamer foriptv but all seem to be different and don't run yes been a while my provider has ceased and now trying to find similar
Mac addresses are used again now, providers stopped supporting them due to mag boxes being a security issue.

If you want to get a new IPTV provider, ask in the IPTV request thread and providers will contact you by private message

Back