EPG completely blank after flash.

My first build was vix then whoosh next ipab then back to whoosh thats how i've learned but still learning

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

If i was you id try whooshman build once your up and running you can try other images but its good to have stable build to learn from

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Think i will give that a go tomorrow. Still trying odd little setting things to see if there is something i have missed

There's 2 ways to take it from the stream yes. Better than using an EPG importer if only cable. Have you setup AutoBouquetMaker with your net and ran a scan to get your channels in first?

So forget crossepg and disable it.

First we need to get the channels showing because if it was an epg issue you will still have your channels listed ie bbbc1 etc with no epg data.

Menu, setup, service searching, Tuner configuration tuner a should be un configured

Tuner B:

Tuner type DVB-C
Configuration mode enabled
Network ID you can leave this 0000 or set your net ID
used service scan typ Provider
Provider to scan Virgin media Uk (ex CW)

Next we need to setup abm do you have that installed?

Last edited:
So forget crossepg and disable it.

First we need to get the channels showing because if it was an epg issue you will still have your channels listed ie bbbc1 etc with no epg data.

Menu, setup, service searching, Tuner configuration tuner a should be un configured

Tuner B:

Tuner type DVB-C
Configuration mode enabled
Network ID you can leave this 0000 or set your net ID
used service scan typ Provider
Provider to scan Virgin media Uk

Next we need to setup abm do you have that installed?

In the tuner provider to scan. Does it matter which Virgin is picked there are a few option with bracket (telewest) (brute force) and some others.

I've only seen it affect someone once personally over Teamviewer but I can't mind what I done when correct lol. If you Google your net ID you should be able to tell its originality

Right, I think I've got my net id and I've put that in now instead of leaving it blank.

This might be a stupid question, but what do you mean by installing the abm. I have deleted the bouquet and scanned again. Apart from that I don't think I've installed anything separate for the abm.

Go to menu, setup, service searching. autobouquetmaker, configure setup mode expert set schedule etc green to save then go
to providers

Virgin uk to yes
virgin area your net id
FTA only no
generate main bouquet yes if you want the all channels bouquet
generate sections bouquets yes
all rest are optional ie HD bouquet if you want an HD bouquet
swap channels this will swap 1 to 5 to hd again optional if you want it

green to save then start scan.

Once scan is complete press epg if your not in a bouquet while on epg press menu and change show bouquets on launch to yes then you should be able to see a list of bouquets do you have a list of channels? If yes we can setup epg

Just sorted it. Banging my head against a wall for days over thing. It was the tuner Net id code. There are a few for my area (Manchester 1 2 3) and I picked up the wrong one. Feel like an absolute idiot now.

I was leaving that net id blank though in the first place so I wouldn't have changed that if you guys hadn't have said. So thanks you very much for helping me out. I can watch the F1 now. Panic over.

Yes. As soon as I out the right net id in. The channels came on and the Epg loaded. All seems fine now. Touch wood.

Just sorted it. Banging my head against a wall for days over thing. It was the tuner Net id code. There are a few for my area (Manchester 1 2 3) and I picked up the wrong one. Feel like an absolute idiot now.

I was leaving that net id blank though in the first place so I wouldn't have changed that if you guys hadn't have said. So thanks you very much for helping me out. I can watch the F1 now. Panic over.
What's the net id if you don't mind me asking...
I'm having problems with no epg after reflashing and like you..banging my head against the wall

Back