EPG from XE not populating.

pdw

Hi all,

Yesterday everything was working fine but now Ive got a problem with EPG . I re-flashed my Mut@nt HD51 box to OpenATV 6.4 yesterday (from 6.3) and re-installed Wooshbuild Infinity. I then reinstalled the XE plugin. All my IPTV channels are working fine - the only problem is my missing EPG data - all the bouquets are shown in the EPG showing channels but there is no program data.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Have you spoke to your provider see if there is anything wrong with his epg data have you tried on xe android app see if same

Yes baz I have - there's no problem his side - Ive also proven that with the IPTV Smarters app - it downloads EPG no problem.

Well, Ive got EPG back but dunno how I did it - Ive got multi boot image so I decided to reboot to Vix (Willobuild) and check EPG there - it had an old version of the XE plugin so I did an import and it imported fine. I then switched back to OpenATV and hey presto, EPG was updated with all data.

Still at a loss why it worked.

After faffing about all afternoon, it looks to me as if there is a problem with either OpenATV 6.4 , Wooshbuild or the XE plugin together. It works perfectly on Vix with the latest XE plugin.

Anyone else had this problem? I've flashed to openatv 6.4 and cannot for the life of me get the Epg to load.. It says its importing events and counts the numbers up but doesn't actually appear when completed

Hi mate... That is exactly what I had. I just couldn't get it to work... I maybe completely wrong but I think its a problem with XE on ATV 6.4. On 6.3 I had no problems. Anyway, the way I got round it was to use the latest version of VIX using Willibuild and I don't seem to have the same problem.

Thanks mate il reflash I think! Hours of pissing around last night and I thought I was going crazy forgetting a little setting! Glad I seen this post in the end!

Reactions: pdw
I did exactly the same, checked everything, even asked my supplier. I'm surprised more people haven't had the same issue.

good morning,

I also have the same problem running 6.4. Probably going to go back to 6.3 until its fixed

anyone got the latest e2istream download (the newest) now the XE plugin has gone please (y)

I am running VIX (and OPENatv on multiboot zGEMMA H7)

THANKS Guys

Back