WilloBuild EPG Importer - Radio

Hi,

Does anyone know if it possible to populate/download EPG channels for RADIO?

Using Openvix 6.4 and Willobuild.

I have all the source options under Rytex UK XMLTV selected in EPG Importer, is there anything else I should do or have selected?

Not a major issue, TV/Radio along with everything else works fine.

Many thanks for any help.

I've just scanned with ABM and all the radio channels seem to have populated apart from the Heart channels.
I don't use EPG Importer, just the over the air download.
I have noticed that my radio screen image isn't working though.

radio.jpg

Do you use EPG Import for IPTV or something?

The OpenTV Downloader plugin works fine for me.
The name of that plugin is misleading especially since it is Vix only I keep thinking OpenATV downloader :smiley: so is it just a newer version of epgrefresh ?

In essence just zapper like EPG Refresh but without the many options and person not having to select the channel to zap to. They refused to add an EPG timer.

I am also pretty sure that the radio EPG is not available using OpenTV EPG. You have to enable the Freesat EPG to get radio EPG.

I only use epgrefresh for terrestrial i.e freeview I know you can just zap a channel and epg will populate but I like it populated when I go there :smiley:
Freeview doesn't need anything for EPG, you can flash a new image, scan for terrestrial channels and that's it, the epg is fully populated for every channel for 7 days

Freeview doesn't need anything for EPG, you can flash a new image, scan for terrestrial channels and that's it, the epg is fully populated for every channel for 7 days
Well that don't work for me If I scan via ABM and terrestrial channels are scanned epg is not populated never has been unlike sky or freesat channels . If I select a freeview channel then epg is populated using openatv , or use epgrefresh .

Attachments

• freesat.jpg
    freesat.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 5
  • freeview.jpg
    freeview.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 5
Well that don't work for me If I scan via ABM and terrestrial channels are scanned epg is not populated never has been unlike sky or freesat channels . If I select a freeview channel then epg is populated using openatv , or use epgrefresh .
Since cable went dark my H7 is just a freeview and iptv box.
I don't have epgimporter or any other epg plugins installed and have a full epg via the transmitter for my freeview channels.
My iptv plugin does the iptv epg

Since cable went dark my H7 is just a freeview and iptv box.
I don't have epgimporter or any other epg plugins installed and have a full epg via the transmitter for my freeview channels.
My iptv plugin does the iptv epg
Well I aint got a clue why mines does not populate untill I select a channel.

Attachments

• freeview.jpg
    freeview.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 4
ABM does not scan like the enigma2 scan. It reads the data tables. As Pabloescaban's uses his receiver for Terrestrial and IPTV, likelihood is that his Terrestrial tuner is in use more often than those who mainly use satellite. His receiver will obtain the Terrestrial EPG as he says.

Rytec team do not add the service references for UK terrestrial channels. You will have to activate/use the Terrestrial tuner to obtain the Terrestrial EPG.

Back