WooshBuild EPG issue

Spyke

Last couple of months I've been having an intermittent problem with the EPG and it seems to now be getting worse.
I press EPG button on the remote then the screen goes to the EPG but it is un populated with the spinner doing it's thing top left. It has been staying like this for 5 - 10 minutes usually ....... tonight it has been 20 minutes so far, from the start of Corrieenderfarm and well past the break .... EPG just loaded ... 25 minutes suffering crappy soap!!
Anyone else having this or any ideas?
Ta

Edit: Box is a ZGemma H2s

Last edited:
Last couple of months I've been having an intermittent problem with the EPG and it seems to now be getting worse.
I press EPG button on the remote then the screen goes to the EPG but it is un populated with the spinner doing it's thing top left. It has been staying like this for 5 - 10 minutes usually ....... tonight it has been 20 minutes so far, from the start of Corrieenderfarm and well past the break .... EPG just loaded ... 25 minutes suffering crappy soap!!
Anyone else having this or any ideas?
Ta

Edit: Box is a ZGemma H2s
Sounds like box needs updating

Sorry for the delay in replying .. been busy for some reason!!!

@grog68 - I'll try a different stick and see if it makes a difference.
@moshibeth - I regularly update the box, maybe a bad file on an update somewhere causing it.

Happy New Year all

Sorry for the delay in replying .. been busy for some reason!!!

@grog68 - I'll try a different stick and see if it makes a difference.
@moshibeth - I regularly update the box, maybe a bad file on an update somewhere causing it.

Happy New Year all
When you say you update the box regularly, do you mean you flash the box or just do a software update?

What version of ATV is installed on your box? menu -> Information -> About and then look for the version number

Back