EPG Issues (h2.s)

d4veh

Hello all,

Having an issue at the moment where my whole EPG is blank. It's been like this now for 2 days and i have tried all of the usual measures such as:

• Deleting & re-downloading EPG Importer.
  • Re-downloading channels/bouquets from suppliers.
  • Trying different sources.
  • Multiple restarts.
  • Restoring an old back up.
Granted i am a novice at all of this, is there something i am overlooking? :confused:

FYI i am running ipab on a zGemma h2s IPTV only.

Cheers!

Hello all,

Having an issue at the moment where my whole EPG is blank. It's been like this now for 2 days and i have tried all of the usual measures such as:

• Deleting & re-downloading EPG Importer.
  • Re-downloading channels/bouquets from suppliers.
  • Trying different sources.
  • Multiple restarts.
  • Restoring an old back up.
Granted i am a novice at all of this, is there something i am overlooking? :confused:

FYI i am running ipab on a zGemma h2s IPTV only.

Cheers!
Check that your provider has SIDs because without them you won't get epg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Check that your provider has SIDs because without them you won't get epg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Strangely i have been using the same provider and haven't changed any of the set up prior to the EPG going missing.

Usually the EPG will have the odd channel info missing but strangely everything for every channel seems to have gone :grimacing:

I am exactly the same, was working like a dream, then one day - nothing. Cant seem to get it back, i dont know why, nothing has changed. Have even tried a reflash, thought it was my usb not mounted correctly but i can record to it so it cant be that either.

In epg importer have you checked to see if all sources are ticked then press yellow to import manually or press blue

In epg importer have you checked to see if all sources are ticked then press yellow to import manually or press blue

I have had a go of this a few times and strangely it cycles through all of the sources 1 by 1 showing 0 events for all of them.

Back