WooshBuild EPG ITV ISSUES FREESAT

ABM has never done anything to do with EPG. It has only ever done bouquets as the name suggests, Auto Bouquets Maker

In the EPG menu, enable OpenTV EPG. Best to to disable Freesat EPG as there are slight differences in the data between the providers.
Select, zap, activate, view the channel called "IEPG data1" for two minutes. It should be in the Sky info bouquet. It is on 11778 Vertical, 27500.
If you want to automate the zapping, you can install Opentvzapper, you will find it in the system plugins section. You will then have an entry in the EPG menu where you can enable this and it will periodically obtain the EPG that sky has on the satellite. I do not like the PIP function.

OK, so about 2 hours ago I deleted epg data then re downloaded, so far still keeping time
Which is a record so far.

@Abu Baniaz , do you mean EPGRefresh in openatv because there is no plugin named Opentvzapper ?
I must apologise, OpenTV zapper is currently only in Vix.

On OpenATV, you can set a daily Zap timer. You must say yes to an end time to allow you to set the duration. Please see example screenshot. Or you can use EPG refresh to automate the zapping.

Attachments

• openatv EPG options.jpg
    openatv EPG options.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 20
  • openatv opentv zap timer.jpg
    openatv opentv zap timer.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Yes checked and triple checked before I posted, strangely enough today Tuesday 2nd november its ok
Thought old openatv bug was back there after clean flash would revert to german timezone even thoughyouset it up to sat UK for example.

Back