EPG keeps disappearing

eebp

My EPG keep disappearing on my iptv channels they will load and stay for a few days then go disappear. Then i have to manually load it myself which takes time. I have initialised the usb. However before bed i put it on standby could this be causing the issue? Ive attached image of epg importer settings. Any help will be appreciated :) Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
My EPG keep disappearing on my iptv channels they will load and stay for a few days then go disappear. Then i have to manually load it myself which takes time. I have initialised the usb. However before bed i put it on standby could this be causing the issue? Ive attached image of epg importer settings. Any help will be appreciated :) Thanks.
Click on 'choice days for import'
Make sure it's ENABLED for all 7 days
Press GREEN to save

if the box is put in deep standby, the plugin is configured to skip import in the setup you posted. If you open epg importer interface then press menu on your remote ,you can check the activity log of the plugin, recent downloads or attempts to download. In all the years I been using these boxes I've always set the epg download to run at a time I know the box will be active, I always power boxes down at night, only a personal choice mind

Last edited:
Back