Epg on duplex iptv (Samsung tv)

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi

Wondering if anyone could help as to why sometimes the epg works on the duplex iptv app on Samsung tv?

do I need to download some XMLTV epg url ??7D5D06EF-8843-497C-BA1C-447A5D17F703.jpeg

You can put your own epg url in if you know how to make one see if that will help but there has been some issues recently regarding epg on iptv

Wondering if anyone could help as to why sometimes the epg works on the duplex iptv app on Samsung tv?
There is a known problem with epg on Samsung TV, I emailed Duplex a couple of week back about it there reply was we are working on it

There is a known problem with epg on Samsung TV, I emailed Duplex a couple of week back about it there reply was we are working on it
Does anyone have an update on this? I get the same erratic behaviour with the epg despite a new installation - though I don't have a version number.
Also at the bottom of the Live Channels and Group Selected screens, there are two Open/Enter symbols, one with no background labelled Open and the other with a dirty yellow background labelled Options. I can't seem to access this second button. Can anyone enlighten me and what functionality should be thereby accessed?

enter details xtreme way shud pull epg automattically then
Done all that. Doesn't make any difference. It's the same whether I put in the epg details as separate entry or not; it shouldn't be necessary anyway . Btw I'm using the Xstream (*.ts) approach as my provider has ditched supporting m3u files.
Duplex is superb fast, lots of functionality and pretty intuitive. When epg works it's amazing (informative, lots of info. lots of info. per screen) but epg erratic it may show, it may not and so far I have not been able to determine whether there is a keystroke sequence which will ensure I get the epg. The iptv providers epg is fine on Smarters on another telly with a firestick. And what about the symbols at the bottom of the screen? Any info.?

dont use it myself but hav seen a few epg issues duplex pulling side but the few i have using it epg seems to pull fine with xtreme login

Back