EPG on h2s

coleshill

Looking someone to help I’ve tried to set up my zgemma h2s with wooshbuild and m3u script it downloads all but will not put epg listings on has anyone else had the same problem or is there any easy way to install thanks

You can try a few things first instead of flashing it, do you mean jedimaker plugin?
I think he means old script that was used years back where you added dns , username and password and it would download your m3u and add it to e2m3u2bouquet,
I cannot remember who made the script now but at one time it was popular

edit found it it was suls iptv plugin script Enigma2 IPTV Plugin – suls.co.uk

Last edited:
As said H2s is an old box now and it won't play the newer H264 streams. I still know a couple of people that use them and most channels work but not the Fhd.
I would get your m3u url and try using a plugin like jedi Maker Xtream or Bouquet Maker Xtream instead of running a script.

Thank you all for your replies but can’t make any head way at all I I’ve tried to upload openatv .7.3 by usb box says usb update but doesn’t update just stays on Atv 6.1 may just give up can’t make any sense at all

Thank you all for your replies but can’t make any head way at all I I’ve tried to upload openatv .7.3 by usb box says usb update but doesn’t update just stays on Atv 6.1 may just give up can’t make any sense at all
Do Not download latest build of openatv 7.3 there is error it will be fixed in next update

Attention 7.3 Image​

Fault 7.3 Images please do not load any images, there is currently a problem
who has the following crash

09:40:51.3631 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MessageBox.py", line 224, in selectionChanged
09:40:51.3634 TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable

Back