Epg on iptv not working on jedi

a1gunner

Hi my iptv epg stopped working few weeks ago on h2h its works on my firestick was wondering if there anyway I could fix it like flash fresh image

Remove all your Jedi made bouquets then re run it. Now look in epg importer for the EPG of you provider select it then run a manual download.

See if that works.

It downloads the freesat when finished it's says 61661 events but nothing in iptv folders
Confused mate events is for the EPG it wont put anything in the IPTV folders. Jedi puts the bouquets in to the favourites listing.

Do you see your provider EPG selection in EPG Import or are you trying to use the Rytec IPTV options ?

Where is epg set to be stored on your box once you've ran epg importer try a reboot of your box I used to have that problem on a h2s usually a reboot worked or just selecting an iptv channel would start to populate
Confused mate events is for the EPG it wont put anything in the IPTV folders. Jedi puts the bouquets in to the favourites listing.

Do you see your provider EPG selection in EPG Import or are you trying to use the Rytec IPTV options ?
havnt used jedi for a while dosnt it put into bouquets where you press epg button and the bouquets would be there like sly used to be

Where is epg set to be stored on your box once you've ran epg importer try a reboot of your box I used to have that problem on a h2s usually a reboot worked or just selecting an iptv channel would start to populate

havnt used jedi for a while dosnt it put into bouquets where you press epg button and the bouquets would be there like sly used to be
Guess it could be different on various box remotes on my boxes remotes and i have a few :LOL: You just bring up the channel list and then press the favourites button. Jedi will either put them at the top of your favourite bouquets or the bottom depending on what you have it set at.

Maybe a1gunner has a button mapped to bring up the IPTV EPG and he is referring to no epg in there.

Still have not answered the question regarding what epg he is using in epg import though. Rytec IPTV or his provider EPG the latter been the one he needs to use.

Last edited:
I have ticked all UK ones then at the end IPTV is ticked with my providers name it's stored in HDD in EPG settings using open 6.3

I have ticked all UK ones then at the end IPTV is ticked with my providers name it's stored in HDD in EPG settings using open 6.3
Ok as an experiment to try figure out your issue, un tick all the UK ones so just your provider is ticked, save reboot your box start epg import again and press the yellow button for a manual download what it and see if it records events and obviously if the EPG shows.

It must be my provider used different IPTV provider his work ok he said don't really support enigma 2
Didn't you say it was populating on firestick further up.
So can't be providers epg cause it wouldn't work on your firestick either if his epg was down

Back