Epg Sections

webcrafty

Hi All,
I have a H2S ruinning Wooshbuild Infinity and have gone through all the epg import stuff but I'm having problems selecting the top sections.
Press EPG and I have -
All Channels - HD - Docs - Kids - Movies etc...
My problem is that when I hit the Next button to scroll through the main sections I just end up scrolling through the channell list of the all channels section.
For example what I want to do is hit EPG on the remote and scroll straight to Kids or Movies and then select the channel.

Any help ??

I've spent 2 hours scrolling through the options this morning but can't figure it out.
In any of the videos i've watched I can see the section tabs changing as the user uses the next and prev buttons on the remote.
It's doing my head in !!!

Sounds like using wb new skin try changing skin in wb configuration to wbhd skin or something like sly q skin

Thanks for this thread, been at this for hours too!! Is there a way to just have all the channels listed rather than separated into +1/sport/music/movies etc?

Hi All,
I have a H2S ruinning Wooshbuild Infinity and have gone through all the epg import stuff but I'm having problems selecting the top sections.
Press EPG and I have -
All Channels - HD - Docs - Kids - Movies etc...
My problem is that when I hit the Next button to scroll through the main sections I just end up scrolling through the channell list of the all channels section.
For example what I want to do is hit EPG on the remote and scroll straight to Kids or Movies and then select the channel.

Any help ??
Tabs don't work on all skins. Try the excellent SkyQ V3.500 or MetrixHD skin (set MyMetrixLite to show your local weather).

Back