GrogBuild EPG Time line Marker 2 hours out

igazz

Zgemma H5.2tc with Grogbuild 6.4

Hi all and Happy New Year.
I would like help to iron out a few niggles that I have with my box and here is niggle No. 1

Whenever I press my EPG button to bring up the EPG Grid, it is always about 2 hours earlier than the current time and I have to scroll right to get to the current time vertical 'marker'.
If I scroll up or down then click on a channel to preview it, the EPG jumps to 2 hours earlier again and I have to scroll right again to get to the current time. Any ideas?

Zgemma H5.2tc with Grogbuild 6.4

Hi all and Happy New Year.
I would like help to iron out a few niggles that I have with my box and here is niggle No. 1

Whenever I press my EPG button to bring up the EPG Grid, it is always about 2 hours earlier than the current time and I have to scroll right to get to the current time vertical 'marker'.
If I scroll up or down then click on a channel to preview it, the EPG jumps to 2 hours earlier again and I have to scroll right again to get to the current time. Any ideas?
TIME SETTINGS
1. Press MENU on Remote
2. Select Setup, System, Time Settings
3. Choose your preferred Time Zone Area + Time Zone, e.g.:
Classic + (GMT) UK
Etc + GMT
Europe + London
Generic + UTC
The correct time for that Time Zone will be displayed on screen.
4. After setting Time zone, there is the option to 'Sync time using' default 'Transponder Time' (Satellite Time) or 'NTP' (Internet Time).
5. Press GREEN OK on Remote to save your preferred Time Settings.

On that i wonder if epg data needs removing first and a fresh download again as i remember formatting my usb every now and again to have fresh data and times correct.
Mostly happened when times change twice a year.

The time on the box is correct. Time settings set to London/Europe and showing 9.22pm but if I go in to my EPG, it displays programs from 7pm to 8.30pm. If I scroll right, the vertical time marker ( if that's what its called) is on the correct time at around 9.22pm. Its just frustrating that I keep having to scroll right to get the the current programs.

Is it not IPTV time EPG time you are talking about I have one provider like that the time is set to their timezone not uk but amsterdam so mines is 1 hour out.

try deleting the epg (menu -setup -> epg -> load/save/delete -> Delete) and then run epgimporter aagain

Deleted and downloaded EPG but still the same. ( do I need to download EPG for freeview data?)
Could not see keep old epg data but 'time history' is set to 0.

Screengrabs show what is displayed when I press EPG with time shown in corner. I have to right arrow 5 times to get to the current time marker ( shown in 2nd pic)

EPG1.jpg

EPG2.jpg

EPG History.jpg

@igazz , you are in wrong part those are graphical settings.
on main screen not epg screen.
i.e when watching tv screen press menu \ setup\ epg\ setup
then you are in epg setup section
look for keep old epg data for # minutes

Have a look at third image I have posted.

Attachments

• EPG_Settings-1.jpg
    EPG_Settings-1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 19
  • EPG_Settings-2.jpg
    EPG_Settings-2.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 19
  • EPG_Settings-3.jpg
    EPG_Settings-3.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 18
@urie YES !!! That was it.
It was set to 120 which meant the EPG was showing the previous 2hrs programs. I have reduced it to 30 (minutes) and now my EPG shows the programs just finishing and what is currently playing.
Thank you

Back