EPG will not work for iptv on Wooshbuild V6 - HELP

Hi,

So basically I have a bouquet called My_Bouquet_IPTV in my EPG guide. This is how it populated after running the command in putty from my iptv provider. All the channels are there, without EPG assigned to them. I have downloaded EPGimport and selected RytecUK iptv, manually updated the EPG, restarted the box....no EPG for the iptv!! I have also used E-channelizer to attach the EPG data from the BskyB channels....which appears to work, but then when i try to select an iptv channel that has the epg assigned I get a blank screen?? The strange thing is that if I select a FTA channel in iptv (with epg assigned from bskyb) it works. It's as though its either a. actually selecting a satellite channel, not iptv.....or b. It somehow knows i don't have a premium sub to sly? I'm assingning EPG by holding ctrl and dragging the channel over to my corresponding iptv channel.

Also, when I restart the box....all the newly assigned EPG data on the iptv channels has gone! All blank again!!

And no, my iptv provider does not include and EPG file.

Can anyone give me some idea why this isn't working? What am i doing wrong??

Thanks

I'm assingning EPG by holding ctrl and dragging the channel over to my corresponding iptv channel.

thats not how you add the epg pal your replacing the chan with the sky chan

try this..
on the left of echan you can see the sky chans, right click on the one you want to get the epg from ie: SKY1 HD
when you right click it will give you a few options pick 'Copy Reference' then go on your SKY1 HD IPTV Chan and right click and Pick 'Paste Reference'
that will give you the epg from sky but on your iptv chan
you will need to do that to all the chans you want to give a epg too
hope that helps bud

Hi, thanks for the quick reply!

It actually performs the same function, but that aside....it's working now? I changed the setting in echannelizer to "restart enigma to reload settings" and now it works perfectly! Thanks!

Back