EPG

mial

HI ZGEMMA H9T BOX iptv script no EPG ON SPORTS OR MOVIES every thing else is goog epg on all other bouquets can any one help please or suggestions thanks

HI ZGEMMA H9T BOX iptv script no EPG ON SPORTS OR MOVIES every thing else is goog epg on all other bouquets can any one help please or suggestions thanks
Why not use Jedi as that should populate missing epg for as it cross matches it with rytec.
Have you spoken to your provider to see if any issues with those particular epg data for movies and sports

I have been using it for over a year now improving all the time compaired to Xeev Playlist Editor it is a joy to use even the stalker client is great tried it out on stb emu no need for mac address.
Yes the 3.0 version is much easier to use, not tried the stalker client, I paid bit extra to get more countries epg, it's good you can give out XC logins that hide stuff.

Yes the 3.0 version is much easier to use, not tried the stalker client, I paid bit extra to get more countries epg, it's good you can give out XC logins that hide stuff.
I eventually just paid for full with all countries not that I need them myself and the admin is good guy because myself and another member were helping members with advice on enigma2 side he extended our subscriptions untill 2030 :smiley:

I eventually just paid for full with all countries not that I need them myself and the admin is good guy because myself and another member were helping members with advice on enigma2 side he extended our subscriptions untill 2030 :smiley:
He does seem helpful , clever guy. 2030 extension ...what a result!:laughing:

does iptveditor work with XC ,I need it for epg,my stb is dreambox enigma2 ?
I haven't used it for a while, but if I remember correctly, you can generate your own XC login, from your original playlist. (with the added epg data).

I have been using it for over a year now improving all the time compaired to Xeev Playlist Editor it is a joy to use even the stalker client is great tried it out on stb emu no need for mac address.
can you use stalker with dreambox as it is a linux stb? I can to buy sub for all my epg but need your help?
thanks

Hello I have dreambox 7080 openpli
I eventually just paid for full with all countries not that I need them myself and the admin is good guy because myself and another member were helping members with advice on enigma2 side he extended our subscriptions uhello

hello,can you help,I have dreambox7080 openpli 7enigma2 can you use iptveditor to work with jedimaker xtream (which version ) or xstreamity?thanks

hello,can you help,I have dreambox7080 openpli 7enigma2 can you use iptveditor to work with jedimaker xtream (which version ) or xstreamity?thanks
Jedimaker has its own epg support its available on a different forum platform google is your best friend to find it.

Can you work iptveditor with xc logins and get the EPG to generate to dreambox ?

Can you work iptveditor with xc logins and get the EPG to generate to dreambox ?
i haven't used it for a while, but if i remember correct, you can generate a new xc login from your login, which will have your edited epg.

you need plugin like jedi or similar on your box to enter the xc details.

Back