EPL blocks

would u say then if you have a provider and they say there head and shoulders above the rest, and they have a way around it. would you say this is a lie?

i have one now there not on facebook or advertise anywere, we lost one game a few weeks back, the lad running the server said he was going to buy something that costs loads of money, and all other providers would know what to buy and do if they knew how to run the panel properly and that he wouldn't be blocked at all.

and no lie i ain't missed a game since, infact today he said he was being blasted by them, and my sub didn't miss a beat no glitch no stutter just perfect picture.

but using my old sub with the one advertising on facebook... everything was blocked black screens all around

I would say that any provider who says they are not blocked need to prove it. If they make these claims and then suddenly get blocked then they are talking bull. Same with these big players who say we will never be blocked, you will never need a VPN and then suddenly they are talking their customers and saying you need a VPN.

Your provider sounds spot on. He got blocked, he said he will sort it and he did and you now don't lose any games.

What sets him apart is that he sorted it.....you didn' need to pay for a VPN or a new router or change anything....he did it all. This is what separates the providers who actually know what they are doing from the ones that claim they do and bungle their way through it all.

Example, the BIG supplier that I used to use. We will never be blocked, you don't need a VPN.

Blocks started....we will fix it. Sometimes it would be blocked for 5 mins or sometimes 30 mins.

Next update. We are being blocked more.....we need time to fix it so in the meantime get a VPN......hmmm sounds a bit fishy to me this.

Switch to smaller supplier. You don't need a VPN....2 months later I still don't need one.

I know who I believe. Both providers charged me the same price, so why would I pay extra for a VPN just to get the same channels? Extra money for a Facebook page.....no thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
if your supplier doesn't use a vpn don't go with them if they want your coin make sure there the ones who pau for vpn at there end

if your supplier doesn't use a vpn don't go with them if they want your coin make sure there the ones who pau for vpn at there end

If your supplier doesn't use a vpn don' go with them.....why? Mine doesn't use one and neither do I and have no problems.

If your supplier doesn't use a vpn don' go with them.....why? Mine doesn't use one and neither do I and have no problems.
some people don't have problems just saying for them that do have you not read the posts above ours with em complaining about vpn that's who im trying to help not people who don't need help

some people don't have problems just saying for them that do have you not read the posts above ours with em complaining about vpn that's who im trying to help not people who don't need help

Sorry I mis interpreted your comment. I thought you were making a general statement to everyone

Just thought I'd contribute my experiences to this on-going debate!

At the start of the season all footie was fine-including 3pms which look to be NBC streams from the US. Then everything was blocked BT sly and the 3pms. Contacted my supplier (Found on an online auction site, currently paying £59 for 6 months) who suggested I try a VPN! As I'm watching on a smart TV I understood that I would have to apply the VPN to the router and as I'm with VM that would require a second router, blah, blah-enough to put me off and I therefore resolved that my IPTV experience was likely to be a short one!!

Then lo and behold without my doing a thing, a couple of weeks later everything's back on (may occasionally miss the first few minutes of the 3pms, and then they all clear!) So in summary my experience confirms that the supplier is indeed able to overcome the blocking issues!

Every supplier is able to overcome the issues if they put there hands in there pockets theres a lot of cowboys in the iptv game who say they've got this that and other in place to take your money as I say to people who ask about iptv try to get plenty of tests especially at weekends when football is on then you find out who's chatting rubbish and who could possibly be genuine people to supply but how long is it going to be before they get round vpns men made it men can break it

I'm having the exact same problem with my IPTV server on Zgemma H2s and he recommended getting a VPN. Is this a subscription you buy? Can anyone provide me with a VPN and setup help?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm having the exact same problem with my IPTV server on Zgemma H2s and he recommended getting a VPN. Is this a subscription you buy? Can anyone provide me with a VPN and setup help?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I am also having the same issue with EPL games getting blocked and I have signed up to Digibit which works great through kodi but as soon as I log in on my zgemma box and all my channels stop working been speaking to their support group and getting nowhere

My in-laws have stupidly signed up for 12 months with a provider and EPL is now getting blocked. I was going to tell them to sign up with Digibit VPN to use on their H2s, but reading your comment I may not bother. I did look at a LibertyShield router, but their VPN is expensive. Can't add a VPN to their router, as they have a BT smart hub.......any ideas for a cheap router or does anyone use Digibit with success?

They should have listened to me, get a sub 1 month at a time......but no, they know best. I even told them to go with my provider.....no VPN........but they went with the suggestion of some guy he works with and now look where they are, 1 month into a 12 month sub and losing channels every Saturday.

Admins - I am not promoting suppliers, I am just stating facts, I trust this is ok?

Any requests for details of my provider will be ignored :grin:

My in-laws have stupidly signed up for 12 months with a provider and EPL is now getting blocked. I was going to tell them to sign up with Digibit VPN to use on their H2s, but reading your comment I may not bother. I did look at a LibertyShield router, but their VPN is expensive. Can't add a VPN to their router, as they have a BT smart hub.......any ideas for a cheap router or does anyone use Digibit with success?

They should have listened to me, get a sub 1 month at a time......but no, they know best. I even told them to go with my provider.....no VPN........but they went with the suggestion of some guy he works with and now look where they are, 1 month into a 12 month sub and losing channels every Saturday.

Admins - I am not promoting suppliers, I am just stating facts, I trust this is ok?

Any requests for details of my provider will be ignored :grin:
Look into express vpn ip vanish nord vpn ghost vpn hide my ass could all be put onto zgemma using open vpn or do a google search 10 best vpns

I’m still in the same boat channels have gone again tonight already...do you wait for the fix of it comes or find someone else but there’s no guarantee the same doesn’t happen

I’m still in the same boat channels have gone again tonight already...do you wait for the fix of it comes or find someone else but there’s no guarantee the same doesn’t happen

How long is your sub? If it just a month I would personally say find a new provider but if you are like my in laws and signed up for 12 months then look at a VPN. 12 month sub is a lot of money to lose......but learn from the mistake.

I personally feel that paying for a VPN is an excuse from the supplier.....if a VPN is needed they should be paying not you.

@Webcop if your channels have gone off tonight then it sounds like a poor provider. Correct me if I'm wrong but there is no prem on tonight so it' not the block causing your problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss the days of a full satellite feed :(. So many IPTV re-sellers about now who claim they own the servers of whats being supplied when they dont. The genuine sellers are being outsold from people who just want to make a quick payday then close down leaving people out of pocket. its bull :poop:

dt99 I’m on a month to month only a few weeks left. You speak to one provide its your router, another your isp, another your equipment lol... because of resellers from resellers from resellers the whole market and good providers are exposed as all the same

Back