Epl options

Aternoon guys, just re igniting this thread,mainly for your thoughts of Fubo tv?, my sub is due to end with them in a few weeks, i can renew for about 160 canadian dollars for 12 months,works out at £100-00 for the year, split between 3 of us, as works in 3 different locations,, totally uninterupted ,perfecrt picture,no buffering and shows every pl game with english commentary,plus can record any game or every one of your teams matches if in epl.

Is this not the best deal around,obviously iptv is cheaper, but i cannot stand the circle of death, what is your opinion, if you have it , will you renew,,,,,cheers.

Vidio is another option just around £40 for year has all premier league and all champion league Europa as well but on one device only bit hard to install app on firestick but for Android box's it dead on

Aternoon guys, just re igniting this thread,mainly for your thoughts of Fubo tv?, my sub is due to end with them in a few weeks, i can renew for about 160 canadian dollars for 12 months,works out at £100-00 for the year, split between 3 of us, as works in 3 different locations,, totally uninterupted ,perfecrt picture,no buffering and shows every pl game with english commentary,plus can record any game or every one of your teams matches if in epl.

Is this not the best deal around,obviously iptv is cheaper, but i cannot stand the circle of death, what is your opinion, if you have it , will you renew,,,,,cheers.
Bargain split 3 way at around £30 also get 4k offering...and all streams at 60fps ..could be improved by upping the none 4k feeds to 1080 as think they are still 720p..also a shame they dont have UCL but overall good deal.

Vidio is another option just around £40 for year has all premier league and all champion league Europa as well but on one device only bit hard to install app on firestick but for Android box's it dead on
Been using Vidio for a couple of years with no issues , but from yesterday they’ve blocked my VPN. Does anyone know which VPNs are still working with Vidio? Thanks.

Been using Vidio for a couple of years with no issues , but from yesterday they’ve blocked my VPN. Does anyone know which VPNs are still working with Vidio? Thanks.
I know NordVPN is good for accessing BBC iPlayer abroad as there is a few that don’t work and they are known for blocking VPNs.
It’s worth a try.

Thanks, have deleted the cache on both the vpn and web browser , but still getting the ‘not available in your country’ message. Fingers crossed surfshark is still working for you, if so, I’ll switch vpn for the last few games of the season.

I’ve just switched from ExpressVPN to Surfshark, and the stream quality has dropped massively. I’ll try and play around with the settings before next weekend. Will report back if I find out anything useful.

ExpressVPN, was working fine last weekend, but now seems to be blocked.
I struggled with Express for about 10 days and were blaming my end. They couldn't resolve after 10 days and tried to get out of it with some contract malarky when i asked for a refund.......................I challenged them with a chargeback and they gave me a refund straight away

Back