Epl options

tiga1987

Looking for small discussion most affordable options for epl for next season via vpn which doesn't include eyepee teevee. Had peacock this year and looking for some interesting alternatives as a discussion

You could look into Csport if you can find a Caribbean VPN server. Has a higher frame rate, but lower resolution than Vidio last I checked.

Probably not a bad idea to take advantage of the $20/year promotion for Peacock. They claimed to be bringing out 4k/uhd for next season, and is one of the few services that have both high resolution and high frame rate.

Vidio Indonesia, Optus Sport, Sky Now NZ, Paramount+ (Buy UK account, use VPN for Mexico), Setanta Sports Eurasia.........all down to personal choice, wether you fussed by English comms, 25, 30, 50fps etc, shared accounts, own private etc.....

But personally Peacock plus a shared login for SlingTV/Directv to get USA Network, NBC etc would be my choice.

Let's say I was interested in all matches, English comms, at minimum 720p / 60fps. What are the Android TV options?

Peacock is quite good but is missing key games.

Let's say I was interested in all matches, English comms, at minimum 720p / 60fps. What are the Android TV options?

Optus Sport (Australia) is 1080p / 50fps but a lot people here have struggled with it (it works well for me)

Setanta Sport (Eurasia) is 720p / 50fps

CSport (Caribbean) is 720p / 50 (or 60)fps but needs a Caribbean proxy which not every service provider has

best option is PeacockTV and a shared SlingTV/Hulu/DirectTV......use these on the tv everywhere app for USA network, NBC etc to cover non broadcast games on peacock..........

What is TV everywhere bud ?
Its just the name for certain USA channels that have a seperate app from their provider ie USA Network app, you activate this via hulu, directv, slingtv etc

Someone mentioned Fubo Canada, this is also a good option

But my personal fav is Peacock, then Paramount+ Mexico, but not in english

I might be lured over to the “US solution” if there are a lot of 4k games next season, but I think I would go mad trying to find the matches I wanted to see across so many apps/channels. Until we know more, I am planning to stay with Optus Sport - Everything in one place, top notch quality, and significantly cheaper if you don’t want to share accounts.

I might be lured over to the “US solution” if there are a lot of 4k games next season, but I think I would go mad trying to find the matches I wanted to see across so many apps/channels. Until we know more, I am planning to stay with Optus Sport - Everything in one place, top notch quality, and significantly cheaper if you don’t want to share accounts.
Your only talking 2 apps lol.....

But Optus is decent too...

I use majority EPL broadcasters and Peacock is personal favourite, hopefully they get 4k soon, but not many EPL are broadcast in 4k

Your only talking 2 apps lol.....

But Optus is decent too...

I use majority EPL broadcasters and Peacock is personal favourite, hopefully they get 4k soon, but not many EPL are broadcast in 4k
Fair enough - but still have to know which channel it’s on within one of the apps, right? Tbh I’ve not tried any of the YTTV/Sling/HuluTv/Fubo yet because of the cost, so I can’t really speak to the quality.

I like Peacock too, but actually prefer Optus because they do 25min “mini-matches” and have a lot of shoulder content like post-match interviews and press conferences - all neatly organised. I do recognise that’s it is harder to jump through the hoops to get an Optus sub, and I only know of one DNS/VPN that works properly with it because it requires an Australian residential IP.

Hoping peacock follows through on the promise to have 4k next season. It’s been such a treat watching champions league in 4k on Stan. Might have to try out StarHub in Singapore…

Fair enough - but still have to know which channel it’s on within one of the apps, right? Tbh I’ve not tried any of the YTTV/Sling/HuluTv/Fubo yet because of the cost, so I can’t really speak to the quality.

I like Peacock too, but actually prefer Optus because they do 25min “mini-matches” and have a lot of shoulder content like post-match interviews and press conferences - all neatly organised. I do recognise that’s it is harder to jump through the hoops to get an Optus sub, and I only know of one DNS/VPN that works properly with it because it requires an Australian residential IP.

Hoping peacock follows through on the promise to have 4k next season. It’s been such a treat watching champions league in 4k on Stan. Might have to try out StarHub in Singapore…
From what I have seen, StarHub is excellent. Does anyone know how easy it is to sign up etc?

From what I have seen, StarHub is excellent. Does anyone know how easy it is to sign up etc?
Requires a Singaporean FIN number, so it’s impossible unless you live here or know someone who does. Haven’t used it myself - but lots of people here complain about it and they messed up the final round not showing the first 25 mins. I think there are cheaper solutions out there.

Which vpn/dns do you find works best? I had Optus before but my dns always buffered

whats the best vpn/method for setanta was using nord vpn set to moldova and georgia but that ended up getting blocked so had to give up the sub
any help would be greatly appreciated

I had Optus and Peacock this season.

With Optus I couldn't fix the buffering. I tried multiple different VPN's and DNS services on my 500Mbit VM internet but nothing seemed to fix it.

Peacock was good, but obviously doesn't cover every game. Streams were good quality most of the time, but the only downside was goal rush had a lower frame rate than the live games for some reason which was a mess! Hopefully they fix that for next season.

I had Optus and Peacock this season.

With Optus I couldn't fix the buffering. I tried multiple different VPN's and DNS services on my 500Mbit VM internet but nothing seemed to fix it.

Peacock was good, but obviously doesn't cover every game. Streams were good quality most of the time, but the only downside was goal rush had a lower frame rate than the live games for some reason which was a mess! Hopefully they fix that for next season.
I found peacock picture dropped alot on my 4k firestick changed all sorts of settings no good frustrating found vidio best that's with 130 download on virgin

Back