Equivelent box to zgemma h2s

mrblue

I want to run a second satellite box next to my zgemma h2s. Want to buy a different model to stop remote control conflict.

Is there a miraclebox available on par with zgemma h2s.

Need something good to run woosh with iptv

I want to run a second satellite box next to my zgemma h2s. Want to buy a different model to stop remote control conflict.

You can run iptv on the H2s, or, you can buy a faster 4k sat box and run both on that, there's no need for two boxes

The h9s box has a different remote!

The h9s box has a different remote!

newer design but it can be the same, I think there are 3 different frequencies in the Zgemma range but its pot luck as to which you get, I currently have a H7 remote that works on H2s, H7c & H9s

newer design but it can be the same, I think there are 3 different frequencies in the Zgemma range but its pot luck as to which you get, I currently have a H7 remote that works on H2s, H7c & H9s
Your probably right, but my H9s remote won't work on my H7! Its a different shape and design, but I think some might have the same as!

Good thread this. You will get lots of different opinions and they will all be right, because they will all work. Its like asking what is the best car to buy, but my thoughts would be its nice to have a good enigma 2 box and a good android box to compliment it. Both have strengths and weaknesses. I run two boxes together. One is a Mutant HD51 which is a bigger version of your H2S, but its ability to upscale the picture is why I bought it. The other box is a Formuler Z8 which is currently rated as the best android box by many.

Of the two the HD51 gets the most use because it is more versatile. The TV is a big QLED job so the upscaling makes a massive difference to watchability. The Z8 is on a separate subscription and it's ability to rewind channels has changed the way in which I watch IPTV. I often watch a big match in the pub up to half time then go home and rewind the channel to catch the second half. The Mutant can't do that :unsure:

The H2S you have now will do most of what the Mutant can, apart from upscaling so personally I would keep it unless you have a big TV. It is still more versatile than the best android box if you want to record series link or connect a PC to transfer t0rrented files over. I would phone Kuul media and get the latest advice on the best android box currently. There are a few now that have dedicated IPTV remotes and Stalker incorporated.

Everything I have read above my post I agree with but we all drive different makes of car right?.

Back