Error message....

rob250881

Whenever I try putting a channel into the remote instead of using the epg the following message keeps coming up, followed by a black screen.

"invalid null reference in method 'Iservicehandlerptr_info', argument 2 of type 'eservicereference const &"

that error seems a bit short, a lot to type i guess, but any other clues, like what method or module its trying to reach?

That usually refers to tuners.
it can happen if you are recording 2 programs and try to change to another channel.
Look in Tuner Configuration and make sure you've got a signal on both tuners.

Need some help if possible I set my Zgemma H. 2s up was working fine for ages then recently it started to mess around, what I'm doing: when I goto update the crossepg via menu>setup>crossEPG, then to 'download now' I perform the update but at the end when it's at the 'parsing summaries' part of the download it hangs I have to press exit when it leaves the page though the error message 'invalid null reference in method 'Iservicehandlerptr_info', argument 2 of type 'eservicereference const &' shows up it never used to hang it would update then go back to the last channel I was on can anyone help??????

I had the exact same problem, turns out i was recording 2 programmes at once just like wilko3092 said. Stopped a recording and it was working instantly again!

i am having the same issues tried 2 different usbs it goes to update epg goes through the whole process then hangs on the sky dvb page for ever then if you stop it then no epg is shown only a few channels shown
I have set up from a woosh build reflash and still the same problem

i just installed basebuild from wooshbuild but it didnt bring in any channels and i got the same error message

Back