Eufy 2K Video Battery Doorbell with HomeBase 2 16GB Local Storage

What is the home Base for as my ring doorbell like others is delayed.
I don't mind the price rise with the ring doorbell but if there's something better then I may look to changing.
I just picked up this Camera from Amazon for £29 notes + 128 sd card. So far so good. Picked this one as it works great on 5ghz. Free app for phone and Web app for tv.... Paul
ARENTI 2.5K/4MP Security Camera Outdoor, 2.4GHz/5GHz Home Security Wifi Camera,Motion Detection,Smart Night Vision,Sound/Light Alarm, Automatic Tracking, 2-Way Audio CCTV Camera https://amzn.eu/d/a70GPRL
That looks pretty decent just been looking at the camera you linked how long is the cable roughly

The camera is powered by any usb C cable. I used an amazon firestick plug because it's nice and flat. Pic quality in the day is exellent, like most turns to black and white in evening. There is an option to have colour in the night for alerts which turns on a light if zoned area is disturbed. Recording events to my sd card would prob get 2 weeks from 128 gig, but mines a busy road. Very happy with mine as I say attraction for me was 5ghz wifi.

As an alternative, i would recommend Reolink Cameras (Colour & Grayscale) and Doorbell (integrated Mic). Easy to setup, plug and play through a PoE switch and a super user friendly smartphone app - all with no subscription fee

Back