Eurosport 4k

dsayers2014

VIP Member
I'm not sure how long this is going to last but Eurosport 4k is available named Eurosport hidden.

Also a nice channel called Pure Babes HD for educational purposes that plays at this time :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

FTP the cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\Auto BouquetsMaker\custom and rescan ABM

You should have a bouquet called misc in first bouquet before entertainment or all channels bouquet.

Attachments

• cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml.zip
    232 bytes · Views: 16
I'm not sure how long this is going to last but Eurosport 4k is available named Eurosport hidden.

View attachment 39442

Also a nice channel called Pure Babes HD for educational purposes that plays at this time :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

FTP the cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\Auto BouquetsMaker\custom and rescan ABM

You should have a bouquet called misc in first bouquet before entertainment or all channels bouquet.

I think its just for tennis tournament check below

Virgin to show French Open in UHD with HDR
Virgin Media is to become the first UK TV platform to broadcast an event in 4K Ultra HD (UHD) with High Dynamic Range (HDR) with Eurosport’s coverage of the French Open from Roland Garros.
Virgin Media will utilise Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) technology to broadcast all matches that feature on the renovated Phillipe Chatrier court in 4K UHD with HDR on its V6 set top box.
Viewers need to press the red button on their remote control while viewing Eurosport 1 HD or Eurosport 2 HD.

I think its just for tennis tournament check below

Virgin to show French Open in UHD with HDR
Virgin Media is to become the first UK TV platform to broadcast an event in 4K Ultra HD (UHD) with High Dynamic Range (HDR) with Eurosport’s coverage of the French Open from Roland Garros.
Virgin Media will utilise Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) technology to broadcast all matches that feature on the renovated Phillipe Chatrier court in 4K UHD with HDR on its V6 set top box.
Viewers need to press the red button on their remote control while viewing Eurosport 1 HD or Eurosport 2 HD.
but from what we have assumed the 4khd is just for the v6 box so we should not be able to see it clearing as card sharing does not use v6 boxes

but from what we have assumed the 4khd is just for the v6 box so we should not be able to see it clearing as card sharing does not use v6 boxes
maybe no encryption I don't have 4k box/tv so just get black screen but checked cam info nothing there but like I say cant check if clearing as no 4k box

assumed the 4khd is just for the v6 box so we should not be able to see it clearing as card sharing does not use v6 boxes

I also thought a V6 box might be needed regardless of encryption however the AJ fight was broadcast on BT Sports hidden in 4k... I have a 4k (Enigma2) cable box connected to a 4k TV & to my surprise, the fight cleared on this channel & was indeed a very high-quality image.

Last edited:
I also thought a V6 box might be needed regardless of encryption however the AJ fight was broadcast on BT Sports hidden in 4k... I have a 4k (Enigma2) cable box connected to a 4k TV & to my surprise, the fight cleared on this channel & was indeed a very high-quality image.
the AJ fight was on SBO, didn't think both sky and BT showed the fight

Mrs has just informed me I'm getting mixed up, it was the football that was on BT hidden not the AJ fight. My other half is correct of cause as I recall checking the channel at half time & it was clearing

It does use a line just like BT Sport 4k hidden that was FTV for the finals.

Did anyone check out Pure Babes HD?

Back