Ever Wondered??

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
Have you ever wondered what 100 sleeping bags and 100 sleeping mats looks like?

received_777632876068211.jpeg

Me neither until this lot (that I thought would fit under the stairs) arrived this evening.

received_573453836835742.jpeg

This is another of my projects for the homeless people of Dublin, try and make their sleep a little warmer. I had received a lot of money between TechKings, MCFC Dublin supporters club, a Carol service, several friends who didnt send Christmas cards this year donated to my fund, etc., etc.

I have also been into our new premises, rolled up my sleeves and cooked a curry for 40 people, and it went down a storm.

FB_IMG_1580168808643.jpg

FB_IMG_1580168817755.jpg

FB_IMG_1580168829501.jpg

FB_IMG_1580168824577.jpg

FB_IMG_1580168850393.jpg

Many thanks to all around here who partook in the raffles, your money has gone straight where it is needed, with not one cent used for admin, or anything else.

Bloody hell Wheelo what a outstanding sole you are, it’s great to see where the raffles moneys was spent but I had no doubt that it would be spent to help the homeless :smiley: (y)

You really are a true ambassador of this forum and that is why all the great members get behind you to achieve your goal :smiley:(y):love:

Well done mate people like you don’t come around every day, you really make a difference in life :love:

That is just the latest batch, there have been hundreds of hats, scarfs, gloves and socks given out, many deodorants, wet wipes, toothbrushes and paste, etc, etc, etc provided.

Whilst it is hard work, it is incredibly rewarding to be able to bring a smile to some less fortunate people than I.

And NONE of it would be possible without the generous donations given by family, friends, colleagues, TK Members, every single cent has gone directly to provide for others, in fact, every shop seems to end up costing me €15-20.

One thing that did surprise me was the fact I could feed 40+ people for less than €30 (which came from my pocket).

Back