Exciting Times!

elliot

Woop! My H25 just turned up from zgemma. Formated my stick & transferred Wooshbuild files onto it last night ready for the head scratching later. I have a 1tb Samsung drive for recording and an AV500 for the network so I think I have everything I need so far.

Just need to find a reliable cccam and we are away

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Woop! My H25 just turned up from zgemma. Formated my stick & transferred Wooshbuild files onto it last night ready for the head scratching later. I have a 1tb Samsung drive for recording and an AV500 for the network so I think I have everything I need so far.

Just need to find a reliable cccam and we are away

Let the fun times begin :-)

Indeed Woosh! I'm sure you will be sick of me this time next week ☺
Thanks for donating your software to us, mere mortals! You're a proper ledge

Last edited:
All sorted with no major problems! There are a lot of menus to play with though....thats never a good thing for me! :)

Watch this space....

All sorted with no major problems! There are a lot of menus to play with though....thats never a good thing for me! :)

Watch this space....

It is the best way to learn. Break it.

Make a "Complete Backup" of your box before you break it, then you can simply flash it back to all working again cutting out the need to start from scratch.

Blue button -> Complete Backup -> HDD

Then to restore
Blue button -> Flash online / local -> Yellow button -> Locate the backup -> green button to flash.

Also Kiddac's guide is a good place to learn too. You can backup your box, then mess about as much as you like.

Great stuff, Woosh, I'll have a good read through.
I have an issue with the listings not coming coming up very quickly but there's another thread that seems to have the answer.
Loving this forum!

Back