Expert please comment it?

razin91

CPU : Intel core i3-3220
RAM : 8 GB
GPU : Asus HD7770-2GD5

Please give your comment on my computer parts based on gaming perspective?
Please explain in FPS, processing speed view point...
I need expert comment to strengthen my arguments...

Thanks in advance

FPS: Frames per second
If you want to know your FPS download fraps, it brings up a display in the corner of your screen constantly monitoring and showing your FPS (whilst playing games).
From what little information you have given, it looks like a good gaming PC, mine is not quiet as good as that yet I still manage BF3 on max settings at between 90-120 FPS. If you want to test your system, get HWMonitor (run as admin) and play a power hungry game such as BF3 on max settings, monitor your fps with fraps and monitor you voltages and temperatures with HWMonitor.

Recieved this PM from him, what he basically wants is someone to do his homework for him if you ask me:-

razin91 said:
Hi bro... I'm new here...
I would like to take expert comment on my components which I choose based on gaming perspective.....
The question ask for expert comment and your comments will be compiled together inside my assignment....

Do I better to choose Mid-tower case or mini-tower case ? What is better... Explain in term of ventilation

What is better 64-bit or 32-bit OS for gaming...?

What do you suggest... Wired or wireless keyboard/mouse...?

I choose to buy 650W of PSU... But now my system already use 500W... I plan to have extra PSU power because in future I my upgrade my components and it might need extra power, so the PSU no need to upgrade... What is opinion on that thing...?

Bro hope u can give your feedback in proper computer terminology... All your comments carry marks... Thanks in advance man...

Obviously a bigger case can have more airflow and therefore better ventilation but what you need to look at is the size of the motherboard if you have a full size atx motherboard then you need a full size atx case and so on...
Having a wired or wireless mouse will in no way change your gaming experience, if you are sitting at a desk, close to your tower then get a wired one, if your going to be sitting on your sofa on the other side of the room from your tower then a wireless. The DPI settings of a mouse WILL however effect your gaming, in simple terms, it will change how sensitive your mouse is while gaming.
I have never done much research myself into different operating systems (in terms of 32/64bit) but from what I understand, if your system can handle 64bit then get it as I think it is better but I am not entirely sure how. If your are going to future proof your PC by getting a decent PSU then go for a something better, with modern hardware even 650W is around average for gaming PC's altough saying that it should handle most things. A lot of people are going for 1000W and more, within a year or two, GPU's may need 1000W minimum as computer power is increasing my 100% every year, so this time next year, PC's will be twice as powerful as now.
Last of all, "bro" is the most annoying word you could possibly hear on a forum, I die inside every time I hear it :willy nilly:

I have never done much research myself into different operating systems (in terms of 32/64bit) but from what I understand, if your system can handle 64bit then get it as I think it is better but I am not entirely sure how.

With 32-bit Windows, you can use a maximum of 4GB RAM. 64-bit Windows 7 runs very fast with 4GB and you can upgrade your RAM to 8 or 16 GB later, making your system future-proof.

A 32-bit OS can theoretically use up to 4 GB of RAM, but 32-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7 see a maximum of 3.12 GB. With 64-bit Windows 7, you can use the full 4GB RAM.

You get better security with 64-bit Windows. All 64-bit device drivers are digitally signed, which means you will not have random crashes. You also get more advanced security features like Kernel Patch Protection with 64-bit Windows 7.

Since 64-bit systems process more information and support greater RAM, Windows 7 is more responsive when you are running complex applications or many applications simultaneously. If you use graphics applications like Photoshop, video editing, games, CAD, etc., you should go 64-bit.

just bear in mind fraps isnt perfect and has the tendancy to drop framerate as opposed to it not being used at about 5-10 frames :(

---------- Post Merged at 10:43 AM ----------

With 32-bit Windows, you can use a maximum of 4GB RAM. 64-bit Windows 7 runs very fast with 4GB and you can upgrade your RAM to 8 or 16 GB later, making your system future-proof.

A 32-bit OS can theoretically use up to 4 GB of RAM, but 32-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7 see a maximum of 3.12 GB. With 64-bit Windows 7, you can use the full 4GB RAM.

You get better security with 64-bit Windows. All 64-bit device drivers are digitally signed, which means you will not have random crashes. You also get more advanced security features like Kernel Patch Protection with 64-bit Windows 7.

Since 64-bit systems process more information and support greater RAM, Windows 7 is more responsive when you are running complex applications or many applications simultaneously. If you use graphics applications like Photoshop, video editing, games, CAD, etc., you should go 64-bit.

Xp,vista,7 patched can use all your ram all thoug there are address issues and some minor latency problems but nothing a normal user would notice.

64bit is preferable if running 64bit applications or games. if your a pirate its next to imposible to get 64bit cracks for games as it is
a pain in bum to wrting codeing effectivly compare to 32bit . 32bit has native 16bit compatibility for older programs. 64 bit has 32 bit compatability nativly in instruction sets

Back