Extreme editor portal

hi I see extreme editor has a mag portal has/is anyone using this as it has full epg and catchup
My supplier epg is not great and doesn’t support catchup so this looks good wondered what it runs like as it’s done through url not Mac
Can’t find any reviews or stability on it yet know for enigma they’ve just added vpn support so if that was to come to the ex-editor it would be the holy grail for mags

I would be switching Providers if your current provider is not giving you catch-Up.
Any half decent IPTV Provider will offer you catch-up on the main Channels in UK, better ones that i know offer them on UK, USA and lots of other channels.
The extreme editor version, you will need to set this up yourself, unless your provider is doing this for you his end.
The Look is crap, and you can't do anything about that. Major Draw back of extreme editor MAG setup.
If you are looking to use the same provider with extreme editor, then NO, you will not get the Catch-up Option, as they are not providing it form what you are explaining.

Thought the catch up came from extreme editor side same as epg as had the same provider on e2 using extreme and get catch up when ex-editor implemented it
Are you running it on mag? Is it worth it whats it look like?

Thought the catch up came from extreme editor side same as epg as had the same provider on e2 using extreme and get catch up when ex-editor implemented it
Are you running it on mag? Is it worth it whats it look like?

xtream-editor plugin for the mag is very good mate, You can get some credits and set it up your self you just need to put your service url in the panel and your good to set up, The vpn is still in beta and has some bugs at the moment but should be sorted by next week but not sure if this will be for mag boxes as only tried on e2 and andriod myself, And yes catch up comes from extreme editor side and you will get most channels uk, usa/ca plus more

Back