F5 v Xpeed LX1

Hello all, I am just looking for a bit of advice. I am thinking of upgrading from a Sky F5 to Xpeed LX1 and was wondering if the upgrade is worth it. My F5 is working ok but seems a bit dated and basic and I think I am ready to move on but was just wondering what are the benefits of the LX1 over the F5. Thanks.

Why not go for lx2 or zgemma star s2,they are both twin tuners and can record 1 channel and watch another,also can put proper sky skin on both and have 7 day epg guide

Thanks for you reply. I was told the LX1 was better supported than Zgemma? I was thinking about LX2 but only have one cable so didn't think it was worth paying the extra as I could see no other difference between LX1 and LX2? Thanks

Only 1 cable? You could always add a second cable, you can 10m/20m for less than a £10 with connectors then you can run the second cable from your LNB to your box, then you can invest in a Xpeed LX2 or zGemma S2. If not then get the LX1 its a better box than a F5 and is offically supported by Openbox so you can update via the box rather than flashing a new image for every update.

Back