FA Cup third round: Liverpool draw Everton in third round

I don't mind Chelsea mate. Apart from City and Liverpool I don't mind any other teams in the league. I get it all clubs fans hate United nothing new there lol.

Its all a game mate. I don't get too serious about it. Won and lose some and yes United have been average for last 7 years and painful to watch for sure. Is what it is. You have ups and downs. One minute dominating then not.

Anyway all I can hope we don't go on a barren run like Liverpool has for 30 years :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All banter mate and your right mate.
But in theory wouldn't this league title put them still behind utd going back years on league titles pmsl

First premier league title for them but they will have 19 titles whereas we have 20 titles most being from the premier league era for us.

I honestly don’t see UTD being back at the top for years to come, it’s just not the same club anymore.

Ed Woodward does an excellent job for the shareholders but not for the fans.

Woodward is a cancerous form at the club. Unfortunately hes great businessman brings in the billions etc but terrible when it comes to football. Unless higher ups change then United will continue to be in the slump for some more years.

Getting rid of manager and players is short term fix. It all comes down to the regime at the top which NEEDS to change but won't.

This month's FA Cup semi-final between Manchester United and Chelsea will be shown live on BBC One.

The game, which kicks off at 18:00 BST on Sunday, 19 July at Wembley, will also be streamed on BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website.

Holders Manchester City meet Arsenal in the first semi-final on 18 July (19:45 kick-off) with the game shown live on BT Sport.

This year's FA Cup final is scheduled to take place on Saturday, 1 August

Back