FA Cup third round: Liverpool draw Everton in third round

BBC viewers will be able to choose between two games on both Tuesday and Wednesday next week as the FA Cup reaches the fifth-round stage.

While BBC One broadcasts Chelsea v Liverpool on Tuesday, West Brom v Newcastle will also be streamed on BBC iPlayer, the BBC Sport website and app.

On Wednesday, coverage of Tottenham v Norwich will run alongside Sheffield Wednesday v Manchester City.

Highlights of the other fifth-round ties will also be shown.

The sixth-round draw will follow Wednesday's matches
FA Cup fifth round: Choice of two games each night on the BBC_111056357_facupchanneltuesdayblack-v4_00024.jpg

Hope chelsea get one over Liverpool but will be tough.

United also have a tricky away tie not looking forward to that.

Sheffield United/City should be a cracker of a game. Come on you blades!!!

FA Cup quarter-final draw
Sheffield United v Arsenal

Newcastle v Manchester City

Norwich v Derby/Manchester United

Leicester City v Chelsea

Never said guarantee mate.

But with how Damn.inconsistent we are wouldn't shock me if we lose to derby.

Don't worry mate we will do you over on Sunday :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Chickens getting counted immediately followed by counting chickens!

Would make no difference, it's only a small game, 15 years ago, the highlight of my season would be to beat United, not any more amigo, not any more!

Chickens getting counted immediately followed by counting chickens!

Would make no difference, it's only a small game, 15 years ago, the highlight of my season would be to beat United, not any more amigo, not any more!

Bit of arrogance there mate :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Despite us beating city this season cant see it being same result.

Believe Red Devils will be back at tje throne where they belong.

No issue with City and Pool dominating for a few years in order for United to sort there s*it out and come back on top.

You should worry about Chelsea mate they are going backwards with an average manager at the helm :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But there is no question United ain't been same for last 7 years. Fergie the great was a once in a life time manager.

But I have belief we will reign supreme in the next 5 year's in the league. But not with ole at helm though lol

fergi was the one who got them to the top, you wont find managers like that anymore

People or shall I say haters lol cant accept what a legend of the game he truly was.

Miss that man So much. Absolute bloody legend.

An all time great manager imo.

Lets not forget Manchester City dominance in their history has only be for last 10 year's or so.

Liverpool ain't accomplished much in last 30 years for crying out loud. Winning their first premier league title is a HUGE achievement for that club but nothing to go crazy about as all Liverpool supporters are.

fergi was the one who got them to the top, you wont find managers like that anymore
Thats why I mentioned about fergi lol
You should worry about Chelsea mate they are going backwards with an average manager at the helm :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But there is no question United ain't been same for last 7 years. Fergie the great was a once in a life time manager.

But I have belief we will reign supreme in the next 5 year's in the league. But not with ole at helm though lol
I don't need to worry about the blues of London may have an average manager whose learning but given time and players that suits our play you will see a different Chelsea soon enough it's only banter lol

Thats why I mentioned about fergi lol

I don't need to worry about the blues of London may have an average manager whose learning but given time and players that suits our play you will see a different Chelsea soon enough it's only banter lol

I don't mind Chelsea mate. Apart from City and Liverpool I don't mind any other teams in the league. I get it all clubs fans hate United nothing new there lol.

Its all a game mate. I don't get too serious about it. Won and lose some and yes United have been average for last 7 years and painful to watch for sure. Is what it is. You have ups and downs. One minute dominating then not.

Anyway all I can hope we don't go on a barren run like Liverpool has for 30 years :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All banter mate and your right mate.

Back