Fabio Cappello - Same as the rest. Grow a backbone

scoff00

Can England please get a manager with a backbone...
The World Cup is two months away and Crapello insists on playing the same shite players as every other flop in recent years. If you read this forum Fabio, please dump Gerrard and Lampard as they can't play in a team. They can only play when they're the centre of attention. And even Stevie Wonder can see how shite Heskey is. He can't even get in the Villa team. Christ, he couldn't even get in the Birmingham team, so they flogged him. Midfield should be Barry & Milner in middle with Wright-Philips, Joe Cole or Ashley Young on the wings, with Rooney & Crouch up front & Defoe on the bench. Back four speaks for itself, Terry, Ferdinand, Cole & johnson.
Now who should be in goal?
David James or Robert Green - Both of em, Bottom of the table, no confidence, both shite, & always guaranteed to make that crucial mistake that gets us knocked out of the World Cup.
Can't believe I'm saying this being a West Brom fan, (having already picked two Villa players) but the goalie has to be Joe Hard at Birmingham. Had an incredible season.

Come on Fabio, grow some, start making important decisions and start earning your £5,000,000 a year.
Boing Boing Baggies Baggies...

Last edited by a moderator:
scoff00 you make some very good points england have had a big problem with keepers since seaman and HART is probably the best of a bad bunch bet you would love to have a keeper of Givens' class lol ,up front rooney and crouch would be my pick ,back 4 i think baines has a shout if cashley isnt fit ,midfield is where i disagree with you i would ALWAYS have gerrard and lampard in your team they are just too good to leave them out i know some people have said that they cant play on the same team i personally have never really seen that ,best of luck in the world cup though my pick is Spain (y)

Back