Face Masks Are Back

Better to be safe than sorry.

No lockdown with new variant but tighter restrictions in place for a while will be the norm to stop the potential mass cases.

But that is where you might pick it up if no mask on , have you had the third jab ,upped your intake of vit. D3 and Zinc.

Booked in for my booster as soon as they opened up to my age group. I'm hoping to get the very best of British, the wonderful, life saving Oxford AstraZeneca. I had that one first time around without any major side effects.

Its gonna spread like wildfire anyway.
Last week no one heard of it.
By yesterday there was 1 case in Belgium.
Today we have 2 cases in UK
21 Cases in Netherlands
Also cases in Germany.
By Friday, every country in Europe will have it and in two weeks every country in the world

Its gonna spread like wildfire anyway.
Last week no one heard of it.
By yesterday there was 1 case in Belgium.
Today we have 2 cases in UK
21 Cases in Netherlands
Also cases in Germany.
By Friday, every country in Europe will have it and in two weeks every country in the world

Yep its a matter of time and no doubt expect the major and strictest restrictions possible where cases soar across Europe and the world.

Feck off.

Face masks haven't gone away over here. Shops, hospitals, pubs, restaurants, public transport, public areas of offices, etc. all require mask wearing.

Lucky then mate here in England face masks aren't mandatory in most places and tbh from going around local shops and supermarkets I hardly see anyone wearing masks. It's like the pandemic is over to them.

I've started wearing mine again in Aldi and in taxis etc.
Its going to go berserk, no one knows yet whether the current vaccines are going to be effective against it and the vaccine manufacturers are making noises about tweaking them.
That's three months away though...

I can't see many people respecting the mask wearing this time around, think a lot of people have a false sense of security because they're vaccinated.

I can't see many people respecting the mask wearing this time around, think a lot of people have a false sense of security because they're vaccinated.

Exactly.

Alot I have seen myself don't wear one.

Whether they have been vaccinated or not don't know but see alot in shops and where ever just without masks.

Booked in for my booster as soon as they opened up to my age group. I'm hoping to get the very best of British, the wonderful, life saving Oxford AstraZeneca. I had that one first time around without any major side effects.
No chance of that bud as not using it as a booster it’s Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson for booster.
Doubt anyone is going to wear face mask now they’ve had the freedom of not having to wear one but me and missus will be wearing one

Last edited:
No chance of that money bud as not using it as a booster it’s Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson for booster.
Doubt anyone is going to wear face mask now they’ve had the freedom of not having to wear one but me and missus will be wearing one

Ah that's a bugger. I'll hope for the Johnson and Johnson one, they always made pretty good baby shampoo so I trust them.

Even the jabs you got are not full protection and after so many months can still pick it up.

Best to keep using hand sanitizer and mask and distance as one wont know what this new strain does.

Even the jabs you got are not full protection and after so many months can still pick it up.

Best to keep using hand sanitizer and mask and distance as one wont know what this new strain does.

I have believed since the pandemic started all the way throughout the vaccine rollout and even now and going forward its best to take precuations like what you said use hand sanitizer when out and about, use masks and change them regularly and still keep a safe distance even where the distance rule at least in England isnt there anymore.

Best to continue with these measures and practises whethers others do so or not imo at least to keep yourself protected but even others also.

Back