Factory reset on ZGemma H2S

kaloscool

Until recently I had IPTV on my zgemma box which was working fine. However it has now gone. I have tried to follow some of the videos online and am struggling with which way is best to get to watch my box again with all programmes and epg. Please help. Please also bear in mind that I am not that tech savvy so simple instructions to follow. Thanks in advance

If your really struggling i can do the main stuff via teamviewer for you it that helps.
First of all, what is teamviewer. I told you I'm crap at this techy stuff. Would you be able to download everything so I could watch all of Sly. I also have a VPN but I don't know how to even add this.

TeamViewer – The Remote Connectivity Software

You download that to pc to let other person login to your pc via password as he controls flashing boxes and file movement to fix things,logging out cuts the connection.All done by private message as they could be 1000 miles away and like he was there beside you.

You wont get all of sky by sat maybe iptv.

Until recently I had IPTV on my zgemma box which was working fine. However it has now gone. I have tried to follow some of the videos online and am struggling with which way is best to get to watch my box again with all programmes and epg. Please help. Please also bear in mind that I am not that tech savvy so simple instructions to follow. Thanks in advance
Make sure you have your username and password written down for your existing iptv sub as it will need to be put back in after flashing the box

Sorry I forgot to mention that my recent IPTV is valid until February 2021. Don't know if that would make any difference.

Sorry I forgot to mention that my recent IPTV is valid until February 2021. Don't know if that would make any difference.

Have you reinstalled the plugin that you had originally running your iptv and added your username and password?

what plugin was you using before for iptv?

Make sure you have your username and password written down for your existing iptv sub as it will need to be put back in after flashing the box
how would this work? My previous IPTV is currently paid for up until Feb 2021 so would it e linked in some way or what?

Have you reinstalled the plugin that you had originally running your iptv and added your username and password?

what plugin was you using before for iptv?
Yes is states it can't locate the server. BTW this is on my firesticks not Zgemma. The Zgemma was loaded remotely and if I needed to reboot, it I would go to xtream and reload epg etc.
On the firesticks I had to input a username and was then given a password to initiate the IPTV.

how would this work? My previous IPTV is currently paid for up until Feb 2021 so would it e linked in some way or what?

You aren't reading what I'm typing.
What plugin did you use before? - Xtream editor? - Jedimaker? there's several different plugins that allow you to watch iptv, which one was it?

You install the same plugin and add your details your provider sent and away you go

Install the android app he sent and use your login details and watch TV?

if they don't work you've paid for 12 months but got 6 months

You aren't reading what I'm typing.
What plugin did you use before? - Xtream editor? - Jedimaker? there's several different plugins that allow you to watch iptv, which one was it?

You install the same plugin and add your details your provider sent and away you go

Install the android app he sent and use your login details and watch TV?

if they don't work you've paid for 12 months but got 6 months
The one on the XGemma was Xtream editor, but I wasn't given a password or username. All I had to do to reset anything was to download the epg, save etc, and that was it. In fact I believe it had come to an end anyway, and the person who installed it for me wasn't doing it anymore.

I had a username and password for the firesticks which still have 6 months left

The one on the XGemma was Xtream editor, but I wasn't given a password or username. All I had to do to reset anything was to download the epg, save etc, and that was it. In fact I believe it had come to an end anyway, and the person who installed it for me wasn't doing it anymore.

Have you xtream editor on your box now? Are you using zgemma or firestick?

Put your username and password into the android app on your firestick.
If it works all good, if not either your sub has expired or your provider has done a runner

Back