GrogBuild Failed Installation - Error move mounts to newroot

zerosix

Hi all, trying to install/flash my Zgemma H5.2TC / ATV6.2 / Wooshbuild with Grogbuild Freerange via terminal.
Seems to backup, download, unpack ok but stops mid-flash with messaage - Error move mounts to new root.
Tried from front USB and side MicroSD slot, same result.
Any help / suggestions appreciated.

Hi all, trying to install/flash my Zgemma H5.2TC / ATV6.2 / Wooshbuild with Grogbuild Freerange via terminal.
Seems to backup, download, unpack ok but stops mid-flash with messaage - Error move mounts to new root.
When flashing I use a Fat32-formatted USB drive minimum 8gb (I use 32gb) in the rear USB slot and initialise it.

Last edited:
I am not sure how that might help as my understanding is that it should download and flash using your existing recording location/media but... it might be worth a try so I'll give it a go. Thx

When flashing via terminal I keep a Fat32-formatted USB drive minimum 8gb (I use 32gb) in the rear USB slot.
the usb that is used must not be FAT32, it needs to be initialisled on the box and mounted.

Has the usb stick that you have mounted on /media/hdd a stick that has been initialised on the box? grogbuild will not go through the setup if a mounted stick issn't found and it should check that its initialised but that doesn't seem to happen now and again. You can't use a Fat32 formated stick.

the usb that is used must not be FAT32, it needs to be initialisled on the box and mounted.

Has the usb stick that you have mounted on /media/hdd a stick that has been initialised on the box? grogbuild will not go through the setup if a mounted stick issn't found and it should check that its initialised but that doesn't seem to happen now and again. You can't use a Fat32 formated stick.

The Stick was initialised on the box and the installation creates a backup on the stick and creates a grogbuild folder so the installation must be able to see the stick. All seems ok until mid flash.
It is probably something I have missed or a problem with the stick. Might start again with another stick as I had a problem setting up the first stick which is actually microSD Card. Can you only initialise from a USB socket and not the MicroSD Slot? Thx

mount.jpg

Screenshot (104).png

Back