Failed to tune virgin uk

Hi pablo, I’ve flashed the box Zgemma H.2S to open atv 3 installed woodhbuild infinity, when performing a service scan I get tv from all over the uk (extra 200 channels) how do I change it to scan just the Manchester area, thanks again

Hi pablo, I’ve flashed the box Zgemma H.2S to open atv 3 installed woodhbuild infinity, when performing a service scan I get tv from all over the uk (extra 200 channels) how do I change it to scan just the Manchester area, thanks again

H2s is a satellite only box
if you meant a cable box, you need to set the netid for manchester in tuner configuration, manchester netid's are:
Manchester 1 NTL ex C&W 41040 or
Manchester 2 NTL ex C&W 41060
you'll need to set netid in autobouquetsmaker too

H2s is a satellite only box
if you meant a cable box, you need to set the netid for manchester in tuner configuration, manchester netid's are:
Manchester 1 NTL ex C&W 41040 or
Manchester 2 NTL ex C&W 41060
you'll need to set netid in autobouquetsmaker too
Ive already set 41060 in tuner config, so set it again in autobouquetmaker as well ? That will sort it out ?

Right that’s sorted now can’t get channels to clear,
Usr/keys no mgcam.cfg file to copy line in using FileZilla there’s a file called mg_cfg but there’s stuff in there ?

Right that’s sorted now can’t get channels to clear,
Usr/keys no mgcam.cfg file to copy line in using FileZilla there’s a file called mg_cfg but there’s stuff in there ?
The file for the line is call newcamd.list. There is one in the download section.

Back