Fantasy football anyone??

Right lads, its up and running....
Skyfantasy football
private league is Knots TK Premiership and the pin number for the league is ..........

League PIN: 43718 (You must give this PIN to any managers that you want in your league)

just so there is no confusion, to register yourself, then your team CLICK HERE
I only add this because I couldn't find it very easily. I tried skyfantasyfootball.com, and other variations.

Wheelo thanks for the help, i clicked on your link and was met with all my details.how was that??
And you can edit all my details!

Wheelo cant see your details knot, you did`nt sign out ;)

If you click on the link without signing out, it will show your details (y)

Sky Sports Fantasy Football
register,set up you team.scroll down to "enter new league" scroll down again and enter pin to our league.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Thanks noely,got freaked out there for a second! didn`t realise i was still signed in..now i really feel like a knumptie..LOL
Thanks again

its a blank form for first time visitors, then after that if you go back the page will show your details (y)

did you think i had special powers knot LOL

Thanks noely,got freaked out there for a second! didn`t realise i was still signed in..now i really feel like a knumptie..LOL
Thanks again
sorry Wheelo

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Reckon a few people have special powers on this site bud..
LOL

Game on Sandiemag........:grin:

Just to let you know guys, anyone who joins the league is "Pending" like sandiemag was, Please just bear with me for a while, I will log on from time to time and accept all who are waiting.

Last edited:
just to let you know, and not to rush you Knot, i'm there too. best of luck all.

now, who else is interested????

lol im fine noel, never catch me in brown leather jacket or shoes. teams done il join the league when sober, wait til you see the team sheet.:grin:

thanks knotaclu, @noel have you seen the email about the drunk olympics...lots of similar poses alongside a picture of an olympian in a similar bendy pose....class

Back