FAQ: Should I Buy A Cable Box?

Hi ... one more doubt how to change the 8gb usb drive to 32gb one...on h2h ... vrmi cab... When I installed the software I used 8gb that not enough for recording... I didn't know that time......do I need to do all the process again or just plug new usb with more space....

Hi ... one more doubt how to change the 8gb usb drive to 32gb one...on h2h ... vrmi cab... When I installed the software I used 8gb that not enough for recording... I didn't know that time......do I need to do all the process again or just plug new usb with more space....

You'll need to re-initialise it via the menu.

If I format will I lose my gifts....how to do it...
No line held internally. I presume you're using an ATV based build from here? If so then try menu/setup/system/storage devices/initialise

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

hi For Zgemma box with vrm cab ..., will it work with all broadband its upgrade time...looking for cheapest so need to know 1st...

Hi just upgraded to my broadband with more speed (new modem) n i turned my zgemma box of an disconnected n took it of ...after they done their work n left .. i connected my box back n i noticed no channels,,, what i need to do ...do i need to do all the software stuff what i did bfr to get it ... pls help me

reconnect the box as it was before, make sure lan cable to router is plugged in
go to setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>start scan

type this into your web browser http://192.168.0.1 and it should ask ask for username and password and they will be on your router as default

login and and find devices and change your zgemma box name

how can anyone PM you as it's not available on your profile?
click on anyone's avatar and the option is there to start a conversation but not yours, you need to enable it in your preferences

how can anyone PM you as it's not available on your profile?
click on anyone's avatar and the option is there to start a conversation but not yours, you need to enable it in your preferences
i already have everything enabled in preferences just checked could you help me plz to sort it

Decided I'm going to order a H5.2TC

A few noobie questions:

1) I'm going to order the 5-1000MHZ Splitter (labgear) - Is it a 2 way splitter I need (1 in, 2 out)?

2) How many F connectors and cables will I need and do most people buy these ready made with connections fitted?

3) Do I need to buy any other fittings?

hi everyone, ive been using a zgemma h2h which look slike the hdmi port has decided to fail on it, (think Ive had it over 2.5 years) im looking at buying a new box what are people recommending, does anyone know the differences betwe h3 and h5, with both of these can I recored on channel while watching another??
cheers

The h3 will be the same sort of speed at your h2h. So it’s not a upgrade, it’s just has a extra tuner

H5 will be quicker

The h3 will be the same sort of speed at your h2h. So it’s not a upgrade, it’s just has a extra tuner

H5 will be quicker
ok, thanks can I record and watch another channel on the h5, if so do I require a second splitter adding in, I have one to split between router and box?

Back