H5 is internal splitter twin tuner
H4 is internal splitter tripple tuner
H7c is external splitter needed twin tuner

Last edited:
Yes you can record and watch another channel with the zgemma H5.2tc
Also only needs one cable feed as it has a internal splitter

Decided I'm going to order a H5.2TC

A few noobie questions:

1) I'm going to order the 5-1000MHZ Splitter (labgear) - Is it a 2 way splitter I need (1 in, 2 out)?

2) How many F connectors and cables will I need and do most people buy these ready made with connections fitted?

3) Do I need to buy any other fittings?

If you're replacing a genuine VM box with a zgemma, you don't need any additional wires or splitters, simply take the cable input from the VM box and put it into the RF IN on the zgemma or if you only have the internet from them, you'll need to split the signal... 1 of these >>> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Techneti...x+splitter&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313

And 2 lengths of cable to your required size, Webro WF100 is good - ideally with compression fittings.

HI, I hope it is ok to ask (please delete if not) but i want to get a secondary box for a bedroom and was wondering which Zgemm box would you recommend for use on Virmin Cable

HI, I hope it is ok to ask (please delete if not) but i want to get a secondary box for a bedroom and was wondering which Zgemm box would you recommend for use on Virmin Cable
The zgemma h5 will be the base choice and can be had for around £50 or if you want a better spec theres the zgemma h7c which is a triple tuner for around £120 both very capable of running cable and iptv if needed

It's a shame Air Digital decided to stop making the h5.2tc as it is a great box. I'm still using it at my cable/satellite box and cccam server :-)

I've got an h2h and still like using virgin and sky channels. Is there a newer zgemma that is better for iptv so I can have the best of both worlds. The iptv on h2h is very sluggish.

Don’t know but i55 is a dedicated stream box we’re going to get one watch cable on the H2h then change to i55 for iptv, the app in the tv doesn’t work to well

Back