FastestVPN: Lifetime Subscription (10 Devices) £15.73 @ FastestVPN

Joe516

VIP Member
  • P2P optimized servers let you download & stream HD video w/ zero buffering and complete anonymity
  • Utilizes military-grade 256-bit AES encryption on all of its 200+ servers
  • Unlimited server switches and bandwidth
  • NAT firewall provides an additional layer of protection
  • Malware protection ensures the sites you visit are safe to access
  • Ad blocker prevents unfavorable ads from popping up on your screen
  • Internet kill switch protects your IP from being exposed if your connection drops
  • No logging policy guarantees nobody will ever have your private information
  • Bypass geo-restrictions & unlock any site you want
  • Use on 10 different devices at once
  • FastestVPN: Lifetime Subscription (10 Devices) £15.73 @ FastestVPN - hotukdeals

Good deal but these deals always worry. Lifetime sounds great but what happens when more and more people jump on and then sales slow, I can't see them investing in their service if the revenue stream drys up

Ye who have little faith!! :smiley:

I bought a 3 year Windscribe Pro deal for under £10, and shortly after a lifetime VPN Unlimited deal for £13, that was more than 18 months ago, both are still working exactly as on day one, meaning they are similar to PIA for my purposes, and which I had before.

The way to look at it, is to ask yourself how many months do these deals need to last for you to be satisfied, given the alternatives available to you. 3 months? 6 months?

What I do not understand is people are yet happy to pay a couple of quids a month for VPN. Or worse buy one of those packaged vpn router deals, which turn the router into a paperweight when you stop subscribing - you are much better off buying a cheap (c£20-£30) GLi router, and put one of these cheap vpn subs on.

As a matter of fact nowadays, with Sat subs (VM unavailable at address unfortunately), I simply look up the cheapest deals (meaning £1.99 for 12 months) sold by the most reliable sellers on ebay (meaning close to 100% feedback, and have been in business for well over a year), then pick two, bung both on oscam, sit back, and let oscam pick the fastest server for the channel I am watching at the time. This strategy has been working perfectly fine for over a year now. £3.98 a year is not bad for Sat subs, including belt and braces, eh?

Hope that helps.

Ye who have little faith!! :smiley:

I bought a 3 year Windscribe Pro deal for under £10, and shortly after a lifetime VPN Unlimited deal for £13, that was more than 18 months ago, both are still working exactly as on day one, meaning they are similar to PIA for my purposes, and which I had before.

The way to look at it, is to ask yourself how many months do these deals need to last for you to be satisfied, given the alternatives available to you. 3 months? 6 months?

What I do not understand is people are yet happy to pay a couple of quids a month for VPN. Or worse buy one of those packaged vpn router deals, which turn the router into a paperweight when you stop subscribing - you are much better off buying a cheap (c£20-£30) GLi router, and put one of these cheap vpn subs on.

As a matter of fact nowadays, with Sat subs (VM unavailable at address unfortunately), I simply look up the cheapest deals (meaning £1.99 for 12 months) sold by the most reliable sellers on ebay (meaning close to 100% feedback, and have been in business for well over a year), then pick two, bung both on oscam, sit back, and let oscam pick the fastest server for the channel I am watching at the time. This strategy has been working perfectly fine for over a year now. £3.98 a year is not bad for Sat subs, including belt and braces, eh?

Hope that helps.

I agree. The Ebay ones you can save a fortune. For example this is merely a couple of quid even if you only get 6 months it's a bargain. Even if it's under 3 months open a Paypal case get your money back and buy another. They are shared accounts obviously. Tunnel Bear Premium VPN acces 1 year - Warranty Tunnelbear Unlimited Data✅ | eBay

EDIT: I noticed you were on about Sat subs rather than VPN's of eBay haha. Oh well same principle applies I guess :P

Lifetime varies I personally won lifetme subscription for IvacyVPN, but according to Ivacy that will only last five years.

Back