Fed up of SKY+

Tom4002

Hi all. New to this type of thing so go easy on me.

Im currently paying ALOT for sky+ and multiroom, and my subscription is nearly up so looking to cancel it.

The thing is I work away from home so I stay in caravan. I have a mobile MIFI in my caravan and am looking to get a receiver that works well with wifi. Iv heard the SkyBox f5 works of but can be glitchy. I know they will all be quite glitchy using wifi instead of Ethernet but that option is not available to me. Also looking for a box in the house something I can get a decent EPG for and user friendly as my Mrs is far from tech savvy.

So basically I'm planning getting rid of sky and getting 2 sat boxes to replace them. I don't want to go into to much detail as to what il be doing with said boxes as not too sure if it's a taboo to mention on here.

Laptops gaming consoles and Most electronics I'm good with. This is all new to me. Have heard all about it on many occasions but never took notice Until now. And as it's not common to mention on forums about sharing I'm struggling as to what setup I need to basically get all my channels I require.

cheers for now. - Tom.

Back